Check this guy out

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I was about luv4pits age when this was taken..it took me months to make friends with this guy,,i never pushed..just talked to him each day. Finally he decided i wasn't so bad after all. it is hard to see just how big he really was in the pic..check out his legs..i was told this was poor nutrition as a puppy. He was suppose to be a wolf mix..we had him in as a boarder for the summer
guess i will have to post his pics in the gallery. sorry.how come the attach thing isn't here nor the go advanced?

bogolove

You have to have the picture hosted somewhere on a webpage to attach it to a post. I always have to go to my space our internet provider gives us and load it and eventually I am going to have to delete a bunch of them when the space fills up, but I haven't had to so far.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
iposted his pic in my gallery..it is up now..sorry for the thread..thought some might find him interesting...he was a wonderful and very BIG guy!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
You would not have believed how aggressive he was at first..a real tough DO NOT MESS WITH ME IAM WARNING YOU kind of guy..fortuantely the flies left his ears alone..each day i said a little more to him,,but didn't push. We had him for one summer.HAve you ever seen legs like that? it was such a shame. The rest of him was just humongous! He was suppose to be part wolf..that is what the owner said.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
dead and gone..i am sure, he was no spring chicken here.Felt bad that he had to be in hot missouri kennel all summer, but he was not my dog..just one of my friends. We kept him in the shadiest run..all were covered, but the ones under the trees were twice as cool and there was a creek in the back..but august is august and its hot.

thunder

bogolove said:
You have to have the picture hosted somewhere on a webpage to attach it to a post. I always have to go to my space our internet provider gives us and load it and eventually I am going to have to delete a bunch of them when the space fills up, but I haven't had to so far.

You can go here http://www.photobucket.com/ it is free. You can post alot of pics.

thunder

Members online

No members online now.