Bazinga, Didgeridoo, Zuma, & Traveler!

Ok, so the thread I made before got deleted somehow. So making it again.

I didn't get as many good pictures as Sara did this weekend but I did get a couple I liked! It was a lot of fun, loved seeing Zuma, Zinga and Sara again. It was also very loud.

It also was so neat that even though I think/thought Didgie and Zinga look really different that I kept grabbing Zinga by mistake instead of Didgie and mistaking them. Guess they aren't that different. But what was really cool was seeing how much their mannerisms are so similar.

So this was my favorite picture I got.

Tongue!

I didn't get many (any really) of Zuma but at least the one I did get had me laughing

Didgie and Traveler summed up

Ready for TOY

Traveler didn't like all these girls taking 'his' toys

Her tongue cracks me up

Pretty, pretty girl

All done!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
They are all such pretty dogs (yes, even you Traveler lol) and that looks like such a fun time! Zuma fits right in!

Tazwell

Holy cow!! I didn't realize it until they were side by side, Zinga looks just like a miniature Traveler! They must be a sight see, a herd of Merle monsters. Just gorgeous, I think I'd faint if I saw them all together in real life.

SaraB

My dogs look insane. I absolutely adore that picture of Didgie with her tongue sticking out, she really is such a pretty girl.

Equinox

They are going to be incredibly fit, well put together dogs when they grow up. Such pretty girls already! I would have loved to have been at the dog park (with PWCorgi's complimentary earplugs) to witness the Merle Madness.

...that photo of Didgie yelling at Traveler :lol-sign:

Members online