OK WTF was this?

I was just in Richmond (Vancouver's predominately Chinese area) running errands and picking up things for Emi's service tomorrow - Katalin was in the car under shade for a while napping - so before dad and I headed home I walked her for a block or so. She was a little freaked out by the skytrain noises but otherwise everything was fine and dandy. Until -

This middle aged guy approached me speaking Mandarin asking if he could buy Kat off me for $2000. He offers $3000 if it is a male and tries to reach around to her hind quarters. I pull back and say she isn't for sale - we walk on. He badgers us for a minute or so more till I tell him off in Chinese; he disengages but keeps looking back at us.

We head back to the car and I am dazed and confused about what just occurred.

.....I have no words. F&cking crazy people.

Lyzelle

Hey....weirder breed mixups have happened. You never know.

Definitely weird, though. I would have probably been freaked a bit.

Give her time and Katalin will deal with that kind of nutcase herself ;)

I'd have hurt myself laughing if someone had ever tried that with Kharma :rofl1: Although, to be fair, it takes a special kind of crazy to accost a 5'10" redhead with a very large dog ;)

Lol I dread to think what Kharma would do if confronted with a middle aged man that didn't speak english, who's breath stank of fish balls and herbal chews and he attempted to 'feel up' her genitals.

That guy needs to meet Kharma and Clint (the neighborhood CAS) - They would make fine Tibetan's LMAO

Members online

No members online now.