Teething weirdness... a little freaked out.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Um, ok... so, I was playing with Keeva when she suddenly started licking her chops. Not a big deal, she is teething now and I can always tell when she loses a tooth because this is what she does.

So I look in her mouth, and this canine that I had *thought* had fallen out quite early (like right after I got her at 14 weeks) and then taken forever to come in (just showing now) was pushed way far forward and when I pushed on it, I heard a pop and it was VERY loose. WTF?

I'm totally freaked because I *thought* this was an adult tooth, and now I think she's like dying of some weird deficiency and I just broke her adult canine tooth.

Is it possible this is still a baby tooth, and her gum was just swollen enough to hide it, and now the adult tooth is pushing it down? I know I'm probably overreacting, but I'm little freaked out right now, if you couldn't tell.

SaraB

It's a little odd that she would loose a baby tooth at 14 weeks without it being knocked out in some way.

When adult teeth come in they are very obviously larger than the surrounding puppy teeth. Can you take a picture?

Members online

No members online now.