Furry-Paws anyone?

Heh, I don't know why that title made me laugh. Lol.

Does anybody here have an account on Furry-Paws?
http://furry-paws.com/
It's one of those virtual dog game thingeys.

"What is Furry Paws? It's a virtual dog game where you can raise, train, play with, feed, and show virtual dogs. We have over 190 breeds and counting, and 15 dog sports. So go ahead, sign up today if you haven't already. It's free! :)"

Just wondering if anyone else plays. At the moment (just started this new account) I have a doberman puppy who I plan on doing obedience and agility with.
It's like a dream... XD
My number thingey is #697290 :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Lol. I joined too, you may have gotten a referral thingy or something cause I put in your number when I joined up.

I have two Australian Shepherds, and compete with the male in Frisbee and the female in Schutzhund, lol.

CharlieDog (#697574) That's my number there.

Kayota

I'm #488767, I've been playing for 3 years on different accounts. I have German Shepherds, American White Shepherds, Border Collies, Lapponian Herders, Rough Collies, a couple of Manchester Terriers and a Miniature Bull Terrier. If I were you I'd register all your herding breed dogs in herding to maximize their level/stat gain.

Kayota

Yeah, I have to take breaks... a lot LOL I'm starting up again after I get back from Wisconsin, on Monday, though. It's addictive XD

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Mmkay. Whoever took IzFro as their name...I'm going to KILL them. IzFro is mine *pouts* It's never not been available before.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Lol I had an account a couple years ago. I had two adult Dalmatians, 1 cocker spaniel, and a Dal puppy. I think I need a new account.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Hey, leave me alone! :lol-sign:

I found out the first thing I don't like about the game. The training. Seriously, dark age methods. Yanking the leash downward to get a dog to down? :confused: Who still does that?

The only way I passed was picking the most violent option for every question. I'm not kidding.

Members online

No members online now.