First Forum Death.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I'm so sad right now. I just read on my ACD forum that a member had died unexpectedly. I'm just at a loss for words.

:(

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
current ocibia

It's really hard, even if it's someone you have never met face to face. We've lost a couple members on this forum as well unfortunately. Barbara and Grammy come to mind. *tear*

So sorry for your loss.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I lost one of my forum friend 2 weeks ago, but I also had ended up meeting her and knowing her in real life for a little bit over a year. It wasn't unexpected completely (she had been battling cancer a while) but the last time I saw her, she was doing well and very excited about taking her dogs to some trials. Then I came up to training two weeks ago and everyone is upset and crying. Now my other trainer is having to rehome some of her dogs. It's just sad.

It's really made me think quite a bit. I ended up having to inform the forum that she'd passed. Makes me wonder how many people that just disappear suddenly actually had something like that happen.

Tahla9999

It's really hard, even if it's someone you have never met face to face. We've lost a couple members on this forum as well unfortunately. Barbara and Grammy come to mind. *tear*

So sorry for your loss.
Um, Barbara as in Barbara!, or some other member with a similar name?

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
ya for me it's the same person as Larurelin. Except I never met the woman but we had a connection in our breed choice and we shared many of the same ideals for the preservation of the breed, I will miss her greatly even if I never met her.

Members online

No members online now.