New dog crate that is for smaller dogs for a stylish home!

RD

Are you dead yet?
It screws shut? LOL that's one of the most ridiculous and impractical looking things I've ever seen.
Not to mention my dog would go insane in that after a couple of minutes.

Sheba

I W A L R
RD said:
It screws shut? LOL that's one of the most ridiculous and impractical looking things I've ever seen.
Not to mention my dog would go insane in that after a couple of minutes.
I'm sure he would

Sheba

I W A L R
landkwold said:
well it's about time they made a dog crate I could set my martini on...lol :D
LOL!Or a daceri.. (sp?) I have those every Monday night in Florida 2 summers ago with my grandma and grandpa...a margerita once in a while! (with ginger ale, NOT alcohol)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
landkwold said:
well it's about time they made a dog crate I could set my martini on...lol :D
My thoughts exactly! :D Little Fifi needs to start earning it's keep around here.

Oh I've seen those...I think they're a pretty good idea....crates aren't too attractive, now you've got a dog crate and a table...two-in-one :D

Mordy

Quigleyfied
i think they are pretty neat. nothing wrong with not wanting to have a boring old wire or plastic crate in the middle of your living room.

i also like those wicker crates a lot
http://www.frufrupets.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=8

as long as people realize that this stuff may not be practical for puppies or chewers etc., and possibly not as easy to clean as a regular crate, i don't see the problem.

it's just a matter of taste, just like some people like dressing in jeans and t-shirt no matter what the occasion and others prefer to choose what to wear depending on the situation.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Those wicker crates are really cute, I like them. (Although they wouldn't be practical for my boys. I'd use them if they wouldn't be eaten!)

I just don't get the purpose of that crate, it looks much more like a dog bed to me than a crate - it's tiny for the dog that's sitting in it in the picture. I'd hope that people wouldn't leave a dog in there for hours on end while they're gone.

Juicy

not doggie fashionable, but love to have on of these, esp. dinner table, what's better to do while your eating, but watch fishes!! I would decorate the fish decor with spongebob sqaurepants action figures and have the spongebob pineapple rock (for the fish to hide in) to match the kitchen theme, spongebob since sponges are found in the kitchen :)
http://coolstuffcheap.com/lonocaqcofta.html

Members online

No members online now.