My puppy! Yay!

Toller_08

So, my puppy is somewhere in this pile:

Not sure which one is actually mine but I know which one I hope she is. The perfect little red merle on top is one of the girls, and the blue merle in the middle is the other girl I think. The rest are all boys. I am hoping so, so badly that the red merle turns out to be what I am wanting. If not, I'd be happy with the other girl too if she's a better fit, but I have a thing for brown/red dogs and got super excited when I woke up this morning to see the most perfect red merle girl ever. :D

Is it sad that I can't stop looking at this picture? It never changes, and yet it makes me so happy, haha. I am so excited. And nervous. In some ways it would have been better never to see a picture at all, as then I wouldn't be as worried about whether my favourite will actually be mine!

Equinox

Saw these on Facebook last night, but wasn't sure if this was your breeder/litter or not. YAY!! puppies :D

When will you know which one is yours?

monkeys23

Drank the "Kool-aid" huh? Haha, sorry that was super cheesy! They are cute little chunks of fuzz! You'd better update often as they get bigger and cuter! :p

SO MUCH YAY!!!! Just like seriously so excited (And jealous of the red). I can NOT wait for more pictures, personality and more pictures. YAY!!

Toller_08

Thanks everyone! :D

Saw these on Facebook last night, but wasn't sure if this was your breeder/litter or not. YAY!! puppies :D

When will you know which one is yours?
Not sure exactly, but probably when they are between 5-7 weeks old is when the breeder will start really seeing their personalities. My biggest thing is that she has to be respectful/not a bully with other puppies and dogs. Otherwise my girls might not like her. They should be fine but of course I want to set everyone up for success in as many ways as possible.

Drank the "Kool-aid" huh? Haha, sorry that was super cheesy! They are cute little chunks of fuzz! You'd better update often as they get bigger and cuter! :p
Haha, I guess so. I've been learning about them and super interested for about two years now. There was definitely a lot of thought and planning that went into this decision and I am so thankful to all the K/Coolie for being so patient and nice about answering all my questions. I am so excited I can't even explain. I haven't been this excited since bringing Dance home.

Pretty much you don't want a Didgie. At all.

Did I tell you her favorite thing to do is make the girls growl at her? She thinks it's hysterical. So tell Richie to NOT give you a Didgie.

God I am SO EXCITED for you!!! I seriously can't believe it's happening after all the talking and thinking and back and forth and deciding. AND you have a picture!

Picklepaige

Ahh so exciting!! This is, what, the fifth Toolalla Koolie on Chaz? They're taking over :D

I'm excited to see which one you get, and how she compares to the rest, behavior wise.

Toller_08

Thanks again, guys!

Pretty much you don't want a Didgie. At all.

Did I tell you her favorite thing to do is make the girls growl at her? She thinks it's hysterical. So tell Richie to NOT give you a Didgie.

God I am SO EXCITED for you!!! I seriously can't believe it's happening after all the talking and thinking and back and forth and deciding. AND you have a picture!
Haha, oh Didgie. No, I don't think you mentioned that specifically, but I did tell him that a Didgie type puppy would not be the best fit. Sorry Didg... I love you, just not in my house!

So freaking excited for you!!! I love that merle girl, she's going to be so flashy!
She definitely will be! I hope he shares some full body shots of everyone too.

Members online

No members online now.