Wife Swap- 98 dogs seized

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I guess what gets me the most is how she has the 6 or whatever 'house dogs' and how she pampers them then turn around and the kenneled dogs are being neglected so.

xpaeanx

What I'd like to know is how they pulled off the wife swap thing.... were did they put all the dogs? How did they get thru it without being exposed then?

Xandra

First... having a dog with a busted eye socket? A dog with a deep puncture wound? And ignoring these things? WOW.

Second of all, I watched that wife swap video and all I can say is what a * * * *.

shazbot

not so newby
wow...what a wing nut she is...just when I thought people couldn't get any more idiotic, she comes along...

Those poor dogs, how can she say that she loves dogs and treats them like that... :(

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i had no doubt when i saw her on wife swap that the woman has some sever psycological things going on...
and hoarding doesnt suprise me...

lets face it as much as shes a puppy mill...shes also a hoarder and as horrible as this is, i hope she gets the mental help she obviously needs and that all legal charges be brought as nessicary not only on her but her "staff"...

such a shame.

cricketsmygirl

Angels in waiting....
I cannot believe....wow...just...wow...after listening to that video...I feel bad for not only the dogs but her family as well.

Lolas Dad

Sounds like you need to tour the whole property and see ALL the dogs when buying a puppy.
That's what I have alwasy said if someone is buying a dog from a breeder.

That woman would look good in an orange prison jumpsuit behind bars even if it is a mental institution.

Members online

No members online now.