Drawing Pad - Come here and DOODLE!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
did anyone save honey? darndarn darn...thanks bubbat..no one ever bothered with the process around here..i would try to show them and they would be just show me when your done..sigh..it is the doing that is fun i would like to draw with someone so if your available..hop in. I feel like i am hogging it to myself:( something to do while i am stuck on the phone or not enough time to do anything else before i got to go take care of somebody.

bubbatd

I'll try to get EliN on.....she'll have to practice how it's done though... I didn't have a chane last night.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Smkie, Max and Jake are adorable :D hope Barb sees that!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
thanks:) honey was my best tho..i wish i could redraw it but i don't think it would ever happen quite like that again. digger wasn't bad..i was thinking of all that i made..starting with barky, then millstone, digger, todd dog, pudding and loaf, smoke and honey..i did a mary and vic in the yard, a hail one and a golden three times..the last one i did privately so i could make sure it stayed there for grammy..good practice for me and i love that it's ok to share:D love it more when someone joins in:D

bubbatd

I'm hoping EliN can print it out for me.... I'd love to frame it !! My color doesn't print out right !

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i was looking at their hall of fame page on drawball and i think a lot of those were done by exactly the same person for his/her style is to my way of thought unique..very good too, this being my favorite. http://best.drawball.com/1146724559 i would give draw ball a try if i could figure out how to get on the main board..but still haven't found the route yet.

bubbatd

I watched it grow then someone messed it up !! tried to get it back...not as good as the original .... tag and ball was mine.

Members online