Favorite Tricks?

Duke and I are putting on a "show" Sunday for my brother's birthday because we are both showoffs, plus my extended family missed my State Show (thankfully).

Besides obedience I was going to have him do a few tricks since normally my Dad has me do some agility and he's still to young. Plus I'll have some of my little cousins over and they don't care that my dog can sit but its cooler than Hollywood that he can spin.

I've been trying to find tricks Duke can do but its not working. A lot of tricks I've trained Baron to do (shake, high five, wave, play dead, ect) are just to low energy for him. I'm thinking about roll over and crawl but even they might be to slow. So far the only things he does is bow and spin.

I figure if I see some other people's favorite tricks I might be able to find a few I likeand possibly train one or two.;)

Dekka

Just try me..
hehe my all time fave trick of Dekka's is

She also puts her paws in the air, then falls over dead when I point to her and say 'bang'

Teaching your dog to find something (like car keys) is funny and handy. Cover nose with paw, or wave is good.

Members online

No members online now.