Southern Girl!

tcreed

How do your dogs ears sit like that? My GSD still has floppy at 8-1/2 weeks, I couldn't do that if I tried to him.

Tricia

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
I know you didn't ask ME but I thought this guy was soooo cute that I might have a go at it. I hope you don't mind either you or southerngirl. I just think this guy is precious. hope you like it :)

Rocky's just the cutest! Every time I see a German Shepherd pup I just get that "urge" :D I don't know if Charley takes me seriously when I tell him I never want to be without a German Shepherd in my life. I love my Filas dearly - but gotta have a Shepherd to go with 'em and keep me sane!

Maybe you can use Sunnypup's in your profile and one from Southern Girl in your signature! The best of both worlds!

Great work, by the way, Sunny!

darkchild16

We are Home.
thats so good sunny if i sent you pics of all mine can you make me one with all their ffaces?

rocky is so cute 1 of walkers ears did that at 3 months and the other one is hound lol

Debi

when I got Hammie, his ears looked exactly like that...I thought they were so cute, but I confess that I also thought they looked a bit dorky..pointed inward so together. Then they stood straight up....THEN one day one flopped over. I was soooooo distraught that I emailed a pic to the breeder asking if I somehow 'broke' it. (they got a good laugh) So, I just mention that, Big, in case one or both of Rocky's ears flop over...they'll stand again. LOL Ham was the only puppy at age 9 wks. to have his ears standing. Besides the fact that he ran to me (the other 7 ignored me completely)....I think I was smitten with those crazy ears!!!!!!!!! :)

GREAT pics!!!!!!!

I thought Bimmer's ears would NEVER stand up! Then one did and the other one stayed tip-floppy. Then it finally stood up too.

THEN I thought he'd eventually grow into his ears . . . silly me! He's got the biggest ears for stand-ups. I always think about the line in Red Riding Hood, "but Grandma, what big ears you have . . ." And they rotate independently from each other - like a chameleon's eyes. I don't really remember my other Shepherds doing that, at least not as dramatically. Radar ears :p

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
darkchild16 said:
thats so good sunny if i sent you pics of all mine can you make me one with all their ffaces?

rocky is so cute 1 of walkers ears did that at 3 months and the other one is hound lol
I'd be happy too. I have waaaaayyy too much free-time on my hands while my boys are at school and sunny just gets bored with me. Just email me the pics. [email protected], make sure they are jpg or tiff files :)

Members online

No members online now.