Hi all :)

OhMyDog

Alpha Sheltie
Hi everyone. I thought I'd finally introduce myself. I signed up ages ago but never got around to posting til now.

Anywho, I'm Ashley. I'm 19 and live in Vancouver with my three dogs. I have two Shelties and a Malinois.

This is Kai. He was my first dog and is currently 4 years old. We're doing some fine tuning before we finally take a shot at obedience trials. He's also training in agility.

This is Kaedyn. He was rescued from the pound 3.5 years ago. We think he's about 9-10. He was in 3 homes before (one was abusive). He's now training for obedience and agility. =)

OhMyDog

Alpha Sheltie
And this is Keeva (Komplete Khaos o'Bayarea). She's just about 6 months old. She's going for her HIC this weekend. I plan on competing in obedience, conformation and agility with her. =)

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to chazhound! Your dogs are beautiful and i love that you compete with them. I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Hi and welcome to Chaz! Your dogs are gorgeous! Keeva melted me.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
You've chosen WELL as far as conformation goes from what I can tell in the pics.. she seems to have nice straight legs, a GORGEOUS full black mask (it'll get smaller as she grows up though)..

I love Keeva!! :)

and of course.. a Belgian isn't complete until they have shelties!! lol
i want to see WAY more pics now.. ASAP! lol

Where did you get your Belgian pup from? Tellme all hehe

Seems like Belgians are getting more popular(not something that I like though) but there seem to be more owners joining the board daily..

OhMyDog

Alpha Sheltie
Thanks! I'm still developing an eye for conformation strengths and weaknesses but I'm really pleased with her body. Her head drives me crazy though LOL. Mainly the shape of her eyes.. and waiting for her to grow into those ears.

She came from Bay Area Malinois in California. I originally was on the waiting list for a Groen from Attra Dea.. but one male was born (Jordan got pick male). Then I put down a deposit with Berendhaus in Ontario for a Mal.. but the litter didn't survive. Finally I just decided to look for a litter already on the ground and found her. I wasn't planning on showing her though.. I just wanted a solid temperment, good health and good working ability. She has an amazing temperment though.. and very drivey. She's going to make a fantastic working dog. It'd be awesomeif I could finish her in the show ring too.

You've chosen WELL as far as conformation goes from what I can tell in the pics.. she seems to have nice straight legs, a GORGEOUS full black mask (it'll get smaller as she grows up though)..

I love Keeva!! :)

and of course.. a Belgian isn't complete until they have shelties!! lol
i want to see WAY more pics now.. ASAP! lol

Where did you get your Belgian pup from? Tellme all hehe

Seems like Belgians are getting more popular(not something that I like though) but there seem to be more owners joining the board daily..

Members online

No members online now.