Things I've Drawn in the Past

Squidbert

Scum scum scum scum..SCUM
I haven't drawn in quite a while.. most of these were actually drawn when I was in high school... I've drawn lots since then though.. just have no pics of them or anything, though I found these while rumaging through old pics on the computer..
Charcoal Elephant

Jack rabbit in pencil..

Gannets in pencil

A sceery bat! Heehee

a few more..

Squidbert

Fighting Bunns in pencil

Harp seal pup in charcoal

Ribbit in charcoal

And a horsie in charcoal

Sorry they're so blurry.. I took pics of the drawings a while back with a poopie camera to show someone else.. heehee..

I don't really get the desire to draw anymore.. and I hate it but I never feel like I do them as good as I want.. that usually leads me to frustration.. hah

I have no idea about different kinds of paper or pencils or charcoals.. I just used a sketch pad and charcoals from walmart.. haha

Snark

Mutts to you
I like 'em all! Especially the fighting bunns, good action shot. Lol! You ought to keep drawing, you're good!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Wow, Squiddy, those are completely awesome! I love the charcoal ones! You've got some talent, girl! ;)

poodlesmom

They are wonderful! You have an amazing natural talent and it really seems a shame that you don't enjoy it. I can just envision what wonderful drawings you would create trying new mediums and paper.:) Perhaps that would bring the "spark" back into it for you.;)

nancy2394

squiddy.... those are breath taking. My favorite one is the harp seal pup and the horse. They are gorgeous. Don't stop drawing you have a gift for it.

Squidbert

Awwwww... *blush* Thanks everyone! :)

I know I should get back into it.. just seems like there's always something else that needs my time.. heehee..
I've thought of taking an art class.. just to get used to using new mediums, since right now I'd have no idea what to even buy.. :p

Members online

No members online now.