Guard dog FAIL

Miakoda

We've had a recent bout of crime in my little city, from cars to homes getting burglarized. So I had a talk with Simple Dog, and I told him he was to be on alert all night long.

This is what I found at 9:00 pm....

Seriously. At 11:30 pm, I had to half push and half carry him down the hallway to get him into bed. Total fail.

ACooper

LOL!

Don't let sleeping dog fool you........I bet he can be up and ready for action with the snap of a twig!
(at least that's what Orson wants me to believe too, LOL)

Miakoda

His idea of action is to hide behind one of the boys or run to a different room. He's got a really deep, loud bark, but he's a total ninny.

This is why a Guard Parrot is always needed as backup. The dogs are worthless but the bird only screams when people are in the yard, coming in or the dogs are doing something they shouldn't.

I can't count the number of times the meter reader has come right up to the window and the dogs haven't noticed but the bird is ready to kill.

Kharma sleeps like that . . . until something moves outside, lol. She's good about investigating before going off though, since it's usually one of the neighborhood cats.

Maybe move his bed so it's across the doorway? So anyone who comes in will fall over him?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
This is why a Guard Parrot is always needed as backup. The dogs are worthless but the bird only screams when people are in the yard, coming in or the dogs are doing something they shouldn't.

I can't count the number of times the meter reader has come right up to the window and the dogs haven't noticed but the bird is ready to kill.
LOL Same here! Our parrot is on HIGH ALERT at the noise of someone coming in or at strange happenings outside

the dogs? ... yup. They look just like that picture lol It's such a cute shot though <3 so cozy!

Members online

No members online now.