My birfday

Miakoda

Yesterday was my birthday. We won't talk about my age, as I feel about 24. :p :popcorn:

Well, it was just me and the kids. Hubby is working lots of overtime, but it's all nights. So I haven't really seen him in almost a week (I see him when he leaves, but that's it). My mother, who lives with us, is visiting family in GA until the 9th. So for the first time in my entire life, I was "alone" for my birthday. It was kind of a weird feeling.

I got to scoop horse poop out the pasture. I got to clean the house. And I got chased by a fox (that's a whole nother story :eek: ).

However, I did not come away empty-handed. I got the Game of Thrones Season 1 DVD set AND a nook Simple Touch w/GlowLight. I'm happy!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Happy birthday! Sorry your husband couldn't share it with you but glad you didn't come out empty handed. :)

ACooper

Optomistic view points:

I got to scoop horse poop out the pasture.
You are the fortunate owner of majestic beasts, LOL

I got to clean the house.
You are blessed to have a lovely home and beautiful children to pick up after.

And I got chased by a fox (that's a whole nother story :eek: ).
Err.......Uh..........I got nothing :rofl1: .............OH WAIT! You are healthy enough to run! LMAO!!

Happy belated birthday! I'm sure you will enjoy your Nook........I really like mine :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you got presents you enjoyed!

Members online

No members online now.