Froman does Memorial Day...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
First, he hung out with Buzz and Amber (a lab who Megan was watching), and even played with Amber for like 45 seconds.

Fro in Megan's yard, playing The Grass is Lava.

YardFro by Izfro, on Flickr

Then we went on a little hike, and let me tell you, I am SUPER lucky to have Megan as a friend. She made sure that I was a proper owner and used backup for my aggressive dog (aka: I asked her to hold my flexi lead and she attached it to Frodo while we walked :p)

SavageFro by Izfro, on Flickr

Frozo says he is cool and not a wuss, he can hang with the guys!

FroBoys by Izfro, on Flickr

Then Momo cooled off in the river! RivaMonsta!

FroWater by Izfro, on Flickr

And then he was all like "watch me be better than Traveler, yo!"

FrodoTree2 by Izfro, on Flickr

He did it all be himself, I swear, I had nothing to...

FrodoTree1 by Izfro, on Flickr

...oh, heh.

The End! :p

SpringerLover

I was there, and I keep laughing when I look at the pictures!

Back up leash FTW... it's what all the cool kids are doing.

SaraB

You guys are funny. All I keep thinking when I see that picture of you putting Fromo on the tree is that you are going to be covered in ticks.... Ew. Other than that, fantastic pictures!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks everyone :D

It was such a wonderful day, and really what I needed to get myself out of my "Frodo is ruining my LIIIIIIFE!" angsty bologna. He was SOOO well behaved. <3

There was even an instance where Amber got REALLY p!ssed that he went near her toy and tried to snarkify his face off, and he totally just stood there and offered a look away! I was seriously surpised that there wasn't a scuffle. Maybe Buzz rubbed off on him while he was here? :p

SpringerLover

Thanks everyone :D

It was such a wonderful day, and really what I needed to get myself out of my "Frodo is ruining my LIIIIIIFE!" angsty bologna. He was SOOO well behaved. <3

There was even an instance where Amber got REALLY p!ssed that he went near her toy and tried to snarkify his face off, and he totally just stood there and offered a look away! I was seriously surpised that there wasn't a scuffle. Maybe Buzz rubbed off on him while he was here? :p
He was REALLY good, and that situation was just weird on so many levels... he handled it like a PRO! :)

He says he CAN be a good dog, if you promise to actually take him places

:rofl1:

Members online