A very happy purchase

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Have you ever just ordered something online because it looked like it would make you happy? Even if it was something totally random and unlike you to do?

A week or so ago, PW posted up a link to an Etsy seller on Facebook and I clicked on it. It was an Etsy store that sells totally handmade small animal plushies.

The plushies were adorable and really realistic looking (and priced WAY too low) so I had to order one. I ordered a guinea pig and forgot about it until I walked to my mailbox.

It came in the mail today and it is just... so happy! The packaging was adorable and the guinea pig is an AMAZING plushie.

So, I just wanted to share it's adorableness with everyone! It even came with a little carrot. I mean, how CUTE is that?! Haha :p

DSC_7269.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

DSC_7272.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

And the shop!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Morumoto

Xandra

That's an awesome plushie alright.

To answer you question, I guess not really though I did order a random lot of tropical seeds from California and it's been super fun watching them germinate next to my computer :D

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
ok--that's cute. And the other's in the shop--really well done. She has a good eye for the anatomy of these little critters!

Teal

...ice road...
Super cute! It would creep me out to have it in the house.. in the time it survived before the dogs thought it was real and "killed" it LOL

The chocolate chip rat plushie is *adorable*

Grab

Those are simply adorable :)

I think Clive will be getting a guinea pig stuffy soon, even if he's not really a stuffy kind of guy;)

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
i looked at the site. They are pretty amazing. I cant believe she even has Agouti plush. How did she ever find that? The Agouti and white piggie reminds me of my favorite piggie ever, Mehitabel.

joce

Love it! No real ones for me anymore as I don't have the time but I could do with a collection of stuffies :) bf would die if he walked in and saw that!

yoko

They are cute! One of them was so real looking my dad came up behind me and told me I better not be planning any more pets XD

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
And to answer your question, yes. I also buy super random stuff I see in the store if I think it will be awesomely fun to own.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
That is so **** cute!!!

I ordered this really cute mobile off etsy
It was like $50 but I really love it

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
HAHAHAHA!!! I freaking love that you actually bought these!!

(BTW, I was not at ALL tipsy while making that FB post. Not at all ;))

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
So now I'm trying to decide if I need to order the chocolate chip rat... Or maybe even the mulberry mouse.
BOTH! Haha!

HAHAHAHA!!! I freaking love that you actually bought these!!

(BTW, I was not at ALL tipsy while making that FB post. Not at all ;))
:rofl1:

I was scrolling and saw the picture really fast and thought you bought guinea pig. Then I read it and had to click on the link. Haha.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Those are SO cute. I'm in love with the little rats. I think I need some.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I think I need some.
I think the world would be a happier place if everyone received at least one of these plushies in the mail!

Seriously, the whole experience was so cute. The box had little stamps as you opened it, and it was just such a good presentation with the product.

SO CUTE!

Members online

No members online now.