It's getting closer

B

BigDogs

uh yeah, let's all cry together. Group ((((hug)))).
*ahem* Agent J can go to hell. And B can just continue grasping at straws.
And I'm just gonna raise some pigs.

Dekka

Just try me..
Ack the mis information abounds!!! *mumbles stupid burocracy......

Ali has some information she said she wants to share. But as she was about to share she felt ill. I am assuming someone got to her and want samples of her dinner to check for poisons. Nolu!! Are you my assistant or not?

Baxter.. no letting Ali all lawyer up please. I know your kind you will tell her to tell us nothing! :( I am sure we will be needing a lawyer for the prosecution.. if Lilivati is not available I am sure we can consider you.

:D

Dekka

Just try me..
Hmm pigs you say? Well that would explain the straw.. most barnyard creatures are well suited to whelping or should I say farrowing in straw.

Dekka

Just try me..
We didn't take her in.. she came willingly. And it wasn't us who provided her dinner! We are shocked and saddened by what happened. We are investigating at this time and will release the information as the case progresses.

noludoru

Bored Now.
*ahem* Agent J can go to hell.
I would just like to inform you that you have made Agent J cry. Tsk tsk. She's heartbroken that you don't think well of her. Seriously. She actually had to go to the bathroom to re-do her makeup because it got smudged, what with all the crying.

I can't believe you'd do that to her.

Dekka

Just try me..
I would just like to inform you that you have made Agent J cry. Tsk tsk. She's heartbroken that you don't think well of her. Seriously. She actually had to go to the bathroom to re-do her makeup because it got smudged, what with all the crying.

I can't believe you'd do that to her.
Hey .. are you going to be my ass. or what?

Dekka

Just try me..
Ahh a subversive I see!! Alliemackie, if that is your real name! What do you know about this thread and where its going? Where were you when Ali had dinner tonite?

Dekka

Just try me..
Nolu, please be Zed's Ass.
Yes please do. I am swamped with work.. I need to have the samples of Ali's food ran, I need someone to take DNA samples of the bitch/sow what ever so we can run a gel and find out what species we are discussing .. hmm maybe a sample of the straw to see if it is straw and not hay. I am also wanting someone to run a back ground check on the "alliemackie" person...

Members online