Im thinking Wicked is in heat

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
So don't bash me! I havent had her spayed yet she is having it done hopefully soon. She is about 9-10 months old its hard to tell but our last vet visit they said she was about 6-7 months. Anyways she walking around the house letting out a loud "Mrrreow" which isn't her personality at all. Though she is chatty she isn't a loud meower. Its been years since I have had a female cat since im more of a fan of males personalities. She has had her butt in the air more often.

Smidgeon is about 14 weeks old (my best guess) and intact he's getting neutered asap no question. But is there a chance he could get her pregnant? I am cat savvy but its been a long time since I have had two cats of the opposite sex. I remember reading someone males become sexually mature sooner. I just need to know if I should try my best to keep them seperated.

Quincy is neutered so no worries about him. I feel like such a bad cat owner :( I wanted to get her spayed sooner but it has been insane around here. Once again don't bash me just help me out. Even though I have no idea how im going to keep them seperate and happy.

Oh and they are all strictly indoor cats only. So no risk of her getting pregnant by any strays. She is afraid to go outside even if the door was to be left open. So im too worried in that sense.

So yeah someone help me out!

Maxy24

I'd say it's highly unlikely at 3 1/2 months he could get her preggers but I would not risk it, I'd separate.

Members online

No members online now.