A bit of everyone - Dance, Keira, & Ripley

Toller_08

My family's in the middle of moving, so the dogs and I are staying at my Uncle's place while they're in Mexico so that the dogs were out of the way and didn't have to be stressed by all the chaos of moving. So, since I'm all alone (aside from the dogs, of course) I spend a lot of time taking photos of the dogs for something to do. I uploaded them all tonight (which took forever! I'm using my Grandma's laptop and am not used to laptops at all) and figured I'd post a bunch. All the dogs are doing great here -- Keira's wonderful, as always. She's super happy because she's allowed on the couch here, so she spends 99% of her day curled up sleeping on the couch. Ripley's pretty good too. He's 8 months old now and a major handful -- he's so bad lately! But still lots of fun when he's not being annoying, LOL. And Dance is Dance -- she goes house-sitting with me all the time so she's used to switching houses pretty often and takes it all in stride. I'm also baby-sitting Aura (my Grandma's Tibetan Spaniel) at the moment, who is quite the little instigator. I'm enjoying having all four to myself though. I'm especially enjoying time with Keira. When we're home she's glued to my mom's side so I don't really get to spend much time with her, so it's always nice to have her to myself for a bit. Anyhow, enough rambling... onto the pictures!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
LOVE the photos, as always! The last one really cracks me up - dobes are always so majestic looking, so it makes their "candids" that much funnier. :)

Also, I love your little tag silencing bags. So cute.

Dogs6

Plus One
Those pics are amazing :)

I <3 Dance and the dobes lol

In all the pics together the dobes look so regal so the last two pics made me lol

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
Your shots are fantastic! And your dogs are so beautiful. I love Ripley's eyes. So expressive.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I can not get enough of that dog. THose photos make me want to run for pencil and paper. Dance is just a joy to look at

love the dobies. Action shots are always so much fun to see. . Your so lucky.

Juicy

Aww I love Ripley's ears! Keira is such a lady with her paws crossed! Dance looking cute as always and of course I love the tibbie! Great pics!

Paige

Let it be
The dobes are so majestic looking. Dance is so pretty. I love her facial markings.

Toller_08

Thanks everyone! Glad you all enjoyed them. I wish I could say that Dance reciprocates all of her love back to you, but I'm sure she's just glad that you can get to know her through photos rather than in real life, haha. She would be happy to know that she has a lot of fans though.... she does think she's royalty, after all!

Nice. You need to get Rip out in the show rings so I can meet him. lol
Haha, I'm afraid to enter him in any more shows after his last one! He was horrible! He completely lost is composure and his brain in the ring. I'm just glad I wasn't the one handling him that day... I chickened out and asked his breeder to. He was more than embarassing, LOL.

Members online

No members online now.