*tantrum*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I need to go take the dogs to the park, but *cue whiney voice* it got coooold overnight, there was a dusting of snow on the ground when I woke up and since it rained a lot before that, the park is sure to be a mire. I just gave the dogs a bath and didn't want to get them all dirty. And it's cold! /whine

*stamps feet*

*sighs*

*goes to put on park clothes*

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i am not going out there and my almost hairless dogs don't want out there either..too cold for all of us. I do unfortunatly have to do a store trip.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
You know these guys...it can never be too cold or too sloppy. :rolleyes: Heat is about the only thing that bothers them and then only if they're not near water.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh, I know what you mean. When CJ was alive back in the townhouses in CT, she wanted to take her regular 1/2 mile walk to certain trees before going pee/poop. it was so cold once, I had to carry her back because her feet were shaking so much from the cold.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Just got back...I now have the rare Mud-Colored Aussie and Water-retaining Coated Lab. But they got in some good running and swimming so they should be tired enough to just sleep in the car during this party tonight. I'm also going to try REALLY hard to keep it to an actual 30-min demo and 30 minute ordering room and try to be out in around an hour or so.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Well your vibes sort of missed but worked anyway! I'm not sure what sales were, since they want me to keep the party open until tomorrow night so some out of town people can order and have it count.

BUT

I have another consultant now!!! WHOOOO! That's better than sales!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I think Zoom will have another person working under her so I think she gets a percentage of that person's sales.

Members online

No members online now.