Tubby Bunny

Hey all! So I'm FINALLY not sick anymore (3 weeks of being sick was more than enough) so I got to spend a good amount of time with the pups Monday and yesterday. WOW they are little firecrackers!! Because they're all now escaping the whelping box we moved them into their new luxury studio apartment while we build their multi-room mansion (no joke, all part of the imprinting process). Enjoy the pics while I start to go through all the video I took.

The pups in the whelping box

Pups on the floor

*more*

ACooper

DeJa Vue! hahahahah

Ok, to reiterate............CUTE CHUBBY LITTLE MONSTERS!! I LIKES!!

VIDEO!!!!

The pups moving into their new home, loads of environmental stimuli and they react PERFECTLY!!
YouTube - New Home

Puppy wrestle pile in their whelping box before their move
YouTube - Puppy Wrestle Pile!

These puppies are LOUD!!!
When you watch this vid check out JJ, the all white male, asleep in the back. Why is he sleeping and everyone else is awake, you ask? Well just 5 minutes before the video everyone was sleeping and he decided to walk around and bite everyone until they woke up. Jerk.

And my pretty Donkette playing tug in her new home

Zoom

Twin 2.0
:rofl1: Sawyer heard the puppies in that last video and jumped up to look at the screen with his head cocked and a very worried look on his face, something he's NEVER done before!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Oh.My.Gosh. I want them. Bo does, too. He climbed on the desk while I watched the videos :p

Please send the runt of the litter to me! (If there is one) :)

Awww! Teeny babies! You going to keep a Teeny baby? They are adorable, and Congrats! :) (Haven't been on for a while)

Members online

No members online now.