Dance's walk in the snow

Toller_08

Here are a bunch of pictures I took an hour or so ago on our walk. I hope you guys like them! I liked how most turned out, though the colour is a bit off on some because it was so cold out and my camera wouldn't cooperate.

More...

wishbone

Lovely shots Toler, I like all of them specially her agility performances on white stuff.

She's shining through with the snow on sunrise, it feels kinda refreshing seeing them.

zoe08

She is sooo gorgeous! And in some of those you got some great light!! I LOVE the first one in your last post.

It always strikes me how different Dance's face is from Tango's. I miss Tango - and I know you do too, Toller, but it's good to be reminded of Tango every time I see Dance pics :)

Toller_08

Thanks everyone! Glad you all liked them.

Renee, Tango's face and entire body structure were completely different from a Toller/Dance. She was very Border Collie like in most ways - I often referred to her as my Border Collie in disguise. I still miss her a ton, and even found it difficult to save and resize half of these pictures today because I had taken Tango to the exact same park and took many similar pictures on Nov. 4th of last year. Silly really, as they're just pictures, but it seems something reminds me of her every day.

Members online

No members online now.