Newbie!

S

Sadarra

Hi there! I just stumbled across this great site and thought that I'd introduce myself. My name is Becki and I live in Western Washington state with my 3 dogs:

Sadee- 9 year old 3/4 Germans Shepherd + 1/4 Labrador cross female spayed
Zora- 8 year old Siberian Husky female spayed
Cedar- 4 year old Australian Shepherd male intact

I grew up in 4-H and 2 years ago-upon aging out-I became the training leader for the club I had attended by necessity. The old training leader just happened to quit during my last year leaving my helping out a lot. It was only natural to stick around :) It's a thrill to win your own awards but to see kids you've mentored come home with trophies is even better!

Together with Cedar (my show dog) I compete in conformation, agility, and obedience. My girls were both shown in 4-H with Zora recieving excellent scores in obedience. Sadee has been retired for several years due to hip dysplasia, Zora, however, is being shown by my neice who will be old enough to compete next year.

Anywho, that's the important stuff about me. I also run a pet sitting business while I go to college full time to become a Vet Tech (just can't stay away from the animals!)

Hi Saddara, Welcome to the Forums!

We are starting to get a lot of members who practice agility or are interested in learning more about it. Maybe we may have to add an Agility forum soon :)

Chazhound

Welcome, Sadarra!

We're all anticipating some great photos of your dogs in the gallery - and I'm sure you've got lots of interesting and funny stories about them, too!

terrack

Pittbull lover
you are most welcome. Good news maybe you when you finish most of your learnings you can help out alot of us on some health or medical questions, that would be real appreciated.

mrose_s

BusterLove
hi, im maggie
we also have 3 dogs
Sophie- American bulldog Xboxer Xmastiff (ok, we're not completley sure) - intact
Daisy - Shi tzu X maltese - intact
Buster - cattle dog Xfox terrier - desexed

I am interested in doing agility with buster

mrose_s

BusterLove
oh, and i almost forgot the rest of the gang
two rabbits (willow and thistle)
a cat (panda)
6 fish
and two horses (misty and bindi)
just thought ide let you all no

Members online