New Baby

~Tucker&Me~

As some of you may or may not know, in the last year and a half we went from a full household of different types of pets down to one dog and a fish tank due to cancer, illness, old age and a car accident. I also got dumped by my long-term boyfriend (4.5 yrs) and consequently struggled a lot with school. Needless to say, it's been a really difficult year for me and I kind of disappeared for a while.

BUT some doors close and others open, and I am really, really excited to finally be able to say with certainty that within the next week I will be bringing home a new baby into the house. I just received these photos and have been dying to share them with somebody so chaz folk are the lucky winners :p

This little guy/girl is a 14 week old Crimson Bellied Conure, and is being flown here over a few provinces because they are not easy birds to source. I paid more than I wanted to but ultimately I have been pining after this species for years so if I am going to buy a bird go big or go home :rofl1:

The DNA test will be back in about 9-10 days, and once I find out if it's a he or she I will be giving him/her a name. I can't wait and am truly happy and excited for the first time in a while. I can't wait and promise to update with good quality photos once the little tyke arrives.

~Tucker&Me~

Thank you so much, it really is going to be nice to have some new life in the house. I will definitely be posting pictures, he/she won't be getting the vibrant red plumage for a while but baby pictures are always cute too!

Members online

No members online now.