Cuz brand/style toys

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Cuz is the only toy Arnold will really fetch for in the pool. He will fetch anything in a lake but pools are daaaaangerous so he's hyper cautious about them and the only toy that makes him forgot is a cuz.

He can and does destroy them (eventually popping the squeaker button out) but it takes a lot of time.

I want to get more for him, today he killed another, but I'm curious what kind of variety we have, if any.

Suggestions?

monkeys23

Lily has a Bad Other Cuz and its held up nicely. Neither of them are super toy oriented though, so.... yeah.

we have like 3 bad Cuz and a holee cuz thing. all have held up awesomely (minus the feet) even against Bo but yup love em

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
How about the Huck or the Jive by West Paw? I guess the Huck is no longer being made but you might still find one online or in a store. I ordered Payton a Jive and MAN is that a heavy ball.
They don't squeak though, so that may not work if the squeaking is what he enjoys...

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
The Other Cuz would be your best bet. Takes away the feet so there isn't that easy access kill point and the squeaker doesn't fall out.

Otherwise there's the iSqueak Bouncin’ Baseball and Dexter the Elephant.

Members online

No members online now.