Email about Verizon and nasty Pittie commercial

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I got this in my email this morning, I thought I'd share:

Dear Ashley, You signed the petition, Make Verizon Accountable. Can They Hear Us Now?, on Jul 19, 2008. The petition received 5083 signatures. The petition author, R. Brace and the ASPCA online community, has now closed the petition and posted the results: Message from the petition author, R. Brace and the ASPCA online community: --------------------------------- I have just spoken with Steve Schwartzman, Executive Coordinator, who told me that the offensive ad has been pulled in all markets. Thank you to all who signed this petition and made the calls! Mr. Schwartzman was very understanding of our feelings, and admitted that they have received quite a bit of heat over this commercial. Each and every one of you made the difference. Thank you again. Sincerely, Renee Brace and the ASPCA Online Community

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
uhmmm i saw the commercial yesterday.... hopefully it is gone soon..

I hope they keep their word and get rid of it...

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I haven't seen it on our local TV since (I only saw it once) so hopefully they are taking it off like they say they are.

I saw that commercial a couple times, but haven't for a few days. They're playing a different one for the "dare" now., at least here they are.

Members online

No members online now.