Anyone in SE PA?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I'm going to need a good lunch stop during my trip to Canada next week, so I figured I'd see if anyone might want to meet up with me when I come through on Sunday. :)

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I'm just south of Allentown. A little farther east than you are looking for.

I was just up in Wilkes Barre yesterday. Too bad you weren't coming up then.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I'll be driving through on Sunday around lunchtime. Hoping to stop for about an hour - SE PA is almost exactly half way between NC and ON. :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Hahahaha, nailed that one.

Yes, we're up visiting family members for Thanksgiving. And I fail at coordination, because Jess Lough was supposed to be meeting me in NYC but my mother and aunt have changed plans so many times now I think it'll be like two ships in the night at this point.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I grew up in Bucks County. My parents and my wife's parents still live there (not Bristol, but Lower Bucks, anyway).

Small world.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Its a very small world lol. My aunt (a different one) has lived up there for like, the past 20 years I think. I haven't been up for like, six or seven years now. I'm excited because I'm finally old enough to go with them to Atlantic City, rofl.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Have a good time! All of the radio stations here are playing, "We're open" advertisements about Atlantic City.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
You mean I could meet THE Finkies!?

(I won't have any of my dogs with me. Not sure if this is fortunate or unfortunate, lol)

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Unfortunate for me!!!!! I would love to meet ANY of your guys <3

Yeah, if you have time and would want to meet a Finkie or two (Bubby won't be back with us until she's done being bred in TX) let me know!!!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Awesome! :D I'd love to meet your guys! And T! We're going to be there from Monday to Friday its looking like. We're planning a trip to NYC sometime mid week I think now. I'll let you know

Members online