Procrastination

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
A fitting contrast to the time management thread, no? :rofl1:

I had grand plans to clean my house, the truck, and the car. But it's 10:36 a.m., and I'm sitting here in my snuggly robe, sipping a glass of cherry limeade and playing on Chaz.

Ah, the best-laid plans, LOL. Anybody else hiding from work?

CaliTerp07

Yeah :) We went to an agility trial ALL DAY yesterday, so I'm 'zausted and reco0perating today. It's my last day of summer (teachers report back tomorrow), so I am selfishly taking it to myself to do whatever I want to do, because I won't be able to do that again for a long time!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm out of coffee, so there is zero motivation to do anything except snuggle in bed with Sawyer and make the cat pounce on my feet under the covers.

it's 12:15 here. We were going to get a load of stone to level out the floor in the barn so we could get our cars in. That ain't happening. Off to Home Depot to drool over shiny appliances (dang we're old)

darkchild16

We are Home.
Its 12 im in pj's sick feeding a baby and the kids are coloring, covering my living room in stickers. I planned to clean my car and organize my house better.

Red.Apricot

It's 9:22, and I'm trying to decide what I want to do today.

'Nothing' is not a valid answer.

I might give in and just watch Doctor Who and paint though.

ACooper

I am having quite a time getting started. This isn't just a symptom of today though, this has been going on since Friday. 0_0 I can't find motivation for ANYTHING.......not work, not fun, nothing.

I hope whatever funk this is passes quickly.....

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I had stuff I wanted to do today but I overdid walking on my bad ankle yesterday wo now it's super sore and I'm stuck thinking about all the stuff I need to get done but can't do without walking/standing.

I think I might clean out my purse, considering that it is so full of stuff that it's heavy enough to set off the seatbelt sensor when I put it on the passenger seat....

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Not me , been up since 0430 , at work since 0600.
i have already made a total of 15 men mad at me ,
did the planning on shuffling around 93 barge between the fleets.
Now going over lists to check on the details/

and still have at least 3 more hours of actual work to do before i go home at 1800.
then i have to storm proof the yard .

**** you Isaac, you have ruined my sunday.

Unloaded the water out of the back of the truck, picked up a little at mom's (stuff they left all over when they went on their trip), checked e-mail, and now I need to go get cleaned up so I can go pick up The Overlords.

Woke up at 10:30 a.m. -- since I was up until 3:00 a.m. working on writing projects.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
We slept in today....

I should really get going and get ready to do something other than sit on my butt... *sigh*

Is going back to bed an option? :D

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Unloaded the water out of the back of the truck, picked up a little at mom's (stuff they left all over when they went on their trip), checked e-mail, and now I need to go get cleaned up so I can go pick up The Overlords.

Woke up at 10:30 a.m. -- since I was up until 3:00 a.m. working on writing projects.

Thats one way to decribe them! lol

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I was gonna wake up at 7, and go running before church. Yeah, that didn't work out so well. I went to bed at 12 last night after Rock Climbing, and that is late for me, so I turned off the alarm and fell right back asleep. I'm gonna do a workout of some sort, most likely follow along an Insanity video, and do some weights.

Oh, and I'll most likely watch a lot of Doctor who. I'm so excited for the new season! :D

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Okay, forget the hike.

My boyfriend just started making biscuits and gravy. My day is shot.

*dance*
Eat your biscuits & gravy (jealous!) then we should hike and/or dog park!!!! It's 11:35 and I'm still in my PJs... even Chris left for a walk! The dogs and I are lazy.

ACooper

...................I think I might clean out my purse, considering that it is so full of stuff that it's heavy enough to set off the seatbelt sensor when I put it on the passenger seat....

This made me laugh.......probably because I can relate, but I'm still chuckling :lol-sign:

Dogs6

Plus One
Im feeling quite accomplished now lol

I managed to tidy my room (I'm a teenage boy... It was a pig sty!), clean the living room, do 5 loads of laundry, Watch 5 episodes of Friends, school 2 horses, muck out stables and exercise the dogs.

Of course it'll probably all have to be done tomorrow again but I'm trying to ignore that.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I slept til like 2:30...woke up, showered, and now patiently waiting til i can go to the pool with the boss :D i should probably walk her first, but its so hot out

Members online

No members online now.