Didgeridoo and Bazinga!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Okay. Those are two of the prettiest puppies I've ever seen, no joke. Didgie has the best eyes ever and Bazinga has the prettiest dark pigment and eyeliner. Gah. GET THEM ALREADY!!!!!

Her eyes are going to be used for evvvvilll, I just know it.

Ugh, so terrified. So excited. They originally where supposed to be here Tuesday per the flight plan from a few months ago but things changed a bit so they are coming on Wed. One extra day shouldn't seem like a life time. But it does.

BUT, now this way Sara is going to be here when the plan lands, so that's great!

Breeder just gave them a bath and it made me awwww because I remember the email I got when Traveler got his traveling bath and when he got here he smelled like some weird shampoo.

Toller_08

Bazinga is so pretty, and Didgie looks like she's going to be a handful, haha. Those eyes of hers are adorable! I am so excited for you guys!!

SaraB

Ahhh!! Two days and I'll be in Chicago, three days and the puppies will have landed!!! So freaking excited and so happy I'm crazy busy this weekend otherwise my puppy want would be killing me.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I cant wait to meet Zing! SQUEEEE!! Do I get to be official puppywrangler at agility trials?! Cause I should be.

Members online

No members online now.