EZZY only has til WED!!!

Wookie

My friend has her pug on this contest and she is winning. The lady that has the chihuahua has been sending my friend mean emails and having her friends send them too ! Please vote for my friend's pug so she will win and maybe these people will leave her alone. Thank you!

http://contest.dogshowusa.com/portal/vote?cat=5

My friend was in the military and Ezzy is her pet!

My friend has her pug on this contest and she is winning. The lady that has the chihuahua has been sending my friend mean emails and having her friends send them too ! Please vote for my friend's pug so she will win and maybe these people will leave her alone. Thank you!

http://contest.dogshowusa.com/portal/vote?cat=5

My friend was in the military and Ezzy is her pet!
Oh. Well, if it's to support another veteran...

Wookie

:spam: :spam: :spam:
Why are you calling it spam? My friend is a DAV and if EZZY wins she will get a year's supply of dog food for her! My friend cannot work and she is still waiting to collect benefits. She served this country for others. This is not spam but a way to try and pay her back and help her out.

chinchow

Fuzzy Pants
I voted! :) What a pretty little girl Ezzy is.
Bet she has cute little snorts to go along with those pictures.

ACooper

Voted for your friend! and while I was there I had to vote for dogs in every group! I had to watch all the tricks too...........I like the beer retriever!

Wookie

BTW you can vote as often as once an hour or two if you want! Thanks again! Go Ezzy! Beer retriever? LOL!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i must be blind i don't see a pug...people that would send e-mail hate over a photo contest need to get a life.:rolleyes:

ACooper

Your not blind smkie, the pug isn't there today?????????? It truly was yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.