The Good News thread

DJEtzel

Get to hot tub it tonight with my man friend.

Worked out pretty hard two day ago and my pecs are still REALLY sore. It will be so nice to relax and drink some beer in the warmth!

+ homecooked meal by his parents... can't complain!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Sorry, but this belongs in the venting thread. :p
haha Caitlin beat me to it :)

My good news... I just realized that my tattoo appointment is coming up on Nov 12. I've had this tattoo scheduled for a few months now and I absolutely can't wait. I was worried I might have to cancel it when my transmission broke on my car and when Cricket had to go in for an extraction, but it looks like I still get to do it and that just makes me SO happy.... because it's a tattoo of Cricket. I. Can't. Wait!!!!!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Brian's office had a family halloween party yesterday. It was lots of fun. Hannah's maleficent costume was awesome (although we didn't have time to do the green face lol). They did trick or treating for the kids where we ran into EddieQ :) it's been a long time since I've seen him and holy cow I
Wouldn't have recognized him :) he's looking great... And he threw chocolate at me so that's always good LOL

noludoru

Bored Now.
Massage. And free waxing. I am hairless and smell delicious. I also don't want to throw myself down a flight of stairs so that I'll break something and it will hurt more than my back and neck, because my back isn't hurting!

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
My mom is awesome despite mine and her differences.

She took in my 15 year old sister's girlfriend after her parents kicked her out for being gay. She is an amazing mom and person for taking her in and being so accepting of her and my sister who came out when she was 13.

Airn

My mom is awesome despite mine and her differences.

She took in my 15 year old sister's girlfriend after her parents kicked her out for being gay. She is an amazing mom and person for taking her in and being so accepting of her and my sister who came out when she was 13.
Omg. Is it even legal to kick out a 15 year old?!

That is pretty awesome, though. But, seriously, there should be some legal implications to this. (Although I doubt I'd be comfortable living with people who thought I was an abomination....)

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish

That is pretty awesome, though. But, seriously, there should be some legal implications to this. (Although I doubt I'd be comfortable living with people who thought I was an abomination....)
no but 3 years is a long time, she might be able to sue them for financial responsibility, make them pay her rent and bills since shes still their dependent, but its unhealthy for her to be in their home

Muttkip

LABRADERP!

Her girlfriend is 17 and graduated, a very nice girl. They've been dating for 2 years and I'm glad she's out of that house. She helps my mom with bills and around the house and all around is a great girl.

Saeleofu

I love that my whole family is Whovians. I got a TARDIS t-shirt, license plate frame, and cookie cutter, a Torchwood decal, and a DW gas mask zomie decal for my birthday. My car is going to be AWESOME! Also, my mum found a Doctor Who cake transfer online, so I got a Doctor Who cake even though the store can't make them anymore. Wooo!

Also, Outback gives you a free "Sundae" on your birthday. It's a ball of ice cream rolled in oreos and fudge. AMAZING.

SpringerLover

Love, love, love my job. And I love it even more that Buzz is tired, actually tired! He did 2 min, jets, then 2 more minutes on Tuesday. Today he did five straight minutes with jets at the end. Equivalent of 15 minutes of straight walking, which is more than he can actually do right now.

Even if school is making me angry, I love my job!

Saeleofu

Grizzly dental FTW. It started with his injectables at 8:45ish am, and when I left at 6pm he was still out, but recovering. I used to think dog dentals take a long time when they're 2-3 hours. The dental itself took about 6 hours on this bear - one root canal, one extraction - and the poor vet had to sit on the ground cross-legged to do it.

I'm exhausted after working almost 12 hours (11.5 hours when it was all said and done), but it was SO worth it. Wemade footprints on canvas while he was out, and I got to take one home, which is awesome. It's going with my elephant painting and several of Gavroche's paintings.

Also, because of this super long day, I should finish my practicum the Monday before Thanksgiving, so I won't have to go in on Thanksgiving - I still work my job in the morning, but I don't have to stay for practicum in the afternoon :D

Members online

No members online now.