Do you think the little man could be a cardi/pem mix?

xpaeanx

The more I look at him the more I think he could be.... he acts more like a cardi and his face looks kinda cardi.

I'm not familar with what goes on badly bred pems... so... idk...

Anyway... on to the photos...

I took these this past Saturday

Cardigan... not the best shot, i'll keep looking

better but small...

Pembroke

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Hmmm... i don't know my corgis very well but he does look a lot like the pembie my riding instructors had. She said he was working bred but I don't really know for sure. He definitely had a less foxy looking face and slightly longer legs than you see on most pembrokes I see.

You don't see cardis too often so I wonder how common it would be to find a mix in rescue?

Midge is super handsome though either way. :p

xpaeanx

yeah, I'm not very familar with pems either... so I don't really know...

and I know how rare cardis are... but he's from a pm... and I know they just kind of "throw" similar dogs together... so if they happened to get a cardi at one point, I could totally seem them crossing the two breeds...

I don't really care... I was just wondering...

He fits what I need/want temperment wise in a dog perfectly. He's totally awesome! <3

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I'm not an expert on cardis, but he looks more pem than cardi to me. Personality wise, from what you've told me about him, he very much sounds like a Pem bitch :eek::eek:.

xpaeanx

I'm not an expert on cardis, but he looks more pem than cardi to me. Personality wise, from what you've told me about him, he very much sounds like a Pem bitch :eek::eek:.
are you insinuating that my dog is a fairy? :rofl1: :lol-sign:

He probably is... he gets all happy and zoomy when he sees my aunt's dog Buddy who is an intact male also.... :eek: :p

Members online

No members online now.