That sneak!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Lucas is such a bratt!! I had his christmas presents (two stuffed, squeeky toys) in a bag under the divers seat of the car. It seemed like the perfect place to put it and I've never seen him stick his nose there before, but I put him in the car today to go with me to petsmart. Everything was fine there and back, but when we got home I opened the door for him to get out and told him to com'on and he reached down, grabbed one of his toys, and bolted out the car door into the yard! :eek:

I was shocked he found it and got it so quickly! LOL but at least him playing like crazy with it in the yard told me he liked it! :rolleyes: :p

That is too funny... Oh well, it will keep him busy and he's happy. You'll just have to replace it with something else for christmas and maybe hide that present in the truck of your car...LOL

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
YorkieLover said:
That is too funny... Oh well, it will keep him busy and he's happy. You'll just have to replace it with something else for christmas and maybe hide that present in the truck of your car...LOL
LOL yup! As long as he's happy! :D Seems like I'll have to put the bone/treats in the trunk too! I'm sure he'll smell those if I put them anywhere else lol :p

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Denaluvscorgis said:
That's funny BB....he's as bad as my kids....sneaky little Lucas.
LOL :p That's what kids are suppose to do! lol :p Their job at christmas is to look for the presents and your job as a parent is to hide the presents as good as possible so you don't ruin your kids fun. :p lol Good luck hiding them! :D

Members online

No members online now.