Just curious which breed this dog best favors

Paige

Let it be
LOL, I see no Border Collie.

My guess at 3-4 months old and 33lbs ALREADY, would be Great Dane mixed with a Pointer. His paws are way too big, his legs are too long, and he doesn't have the body of a Border Collie. IMO.
Really? He screams BC cross to me. Not the fact he's black and white either.

Dekka

Just try me..
I see no BC. Those paws scream dane cross to me lol. I see maybe walker hound? Def a lot of hound, maybe a bit of pointer. Don't see much lab. I have seen dogs called lab crosses that look like that-but those are just guesses, and around here anything that is mostly black gets called a lab cross :rolleyes:

Paige

Let it be
I am also thinking about what you would see around here though too. You don't come across Dane crosses here. Border Collies would be so much more likely.

Daffypuck

Yeh, I named him after an old country boy buddy of mine from Arkansas that named a similar dog we took in back in college, He called him "Rylo". You know, With a country twang to it. Since he's a country dog, I figured why not. Silly I suppose, But it kind of fits I guess.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
LOL, I see no Border Collie.

My guess at 3-4 months old and 33lbs ALREADY, would be Great Dane mixed with a Pointer. His paws are way too big, his legs are too long, and he doesn't have the body of a Border Collie. IMO.
That was my guess exactly! :)

Romy

Taxiderpy
I see Pointer. I can also see lurcher which is some type of sighthound...mixed with some type of shepherding dog...Border Collie/Collie/etc
Do you have any side view pictures of him? I think HoundedByHounds may be right in the lurcher/longdog mix part. It's really hard to tell from the front, but he is awfully narrow across the chest to not have any sighthound.

Personally, I don't see any dane at all, but it would be helpful to have a side view.

Members online

No members online now.