Someone please explain this to me before I get really upset....

bogolove

Well, I saw Adrienne's post about her gorgeous doggy visitor (don't worry this has nothing to do with that post, it is just how I found this link I am about to tell you about), so I thought I would look up that breed of dog on the internet. You guys know how I love to learn about a new breed of dog. Well, I type it in on Comcast's home page and the VERY FIRST thing it brings up on the list was this:

http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-21136.html

Please go to this link and tell me what you think about these people's conversation. It really ticked me off that people would even converse about what kind of dog could kill what kind of dog. What kind of pyscho sickos talk about this stuff?

I thank God that I found all of you wonderful people and not people like this. When I say you guys are great, you really and truly are. I am so glad that for the most part we have kept trouble makers away from us. A few may have come, but they eventually go when we all get upset at them.

bogolove

Isn't it just absolutely the craziest most evil thing you have ever seen? And it just goes on and on and on. If you keep going down,. they have the dogs listed into what "class" they would be in. It really hit home and made my blood boil when I saw that list. I jsut can't understand why anyone who had a dog and loved a dog would even contemplate fighting dogs. I saw one guy posted that if he didn't love his dog so much he would throw him in the ring with some otehr guys dog just to prove no one can beat a pit. WHAT THE F@$*! I am sorry but if you love your dog that stupid thought would never EVER even cross your mind. Oh I am so mad. I wish I never came across that.

RD

Are you dead yet?
WTF.
And these jerks claim to be "dog people"?! RAWR!!

**furious**

"I think a Pit would win. Caucasians weren't bred for fighting and they are soo big. A small Pit could get under it a rip his throat."
:eek:

People who make statements like this should not be allowed to own dogs...

That thread was disgusting and really made me angry. I can't believe people could think like this about their loyal companions...

nedim

Its weird that there arent uunder cover cops on this page disuising themselves as breeders, trying to get info...

nedim said:
Its weird that there arent uunder cover cops on this page disuising themselves as breeders, trying to get info...
There may be, Nedim, although dog fighting is a relatively low priority crime for most agencies.

It wouldn't be hard for someone undercover to work their way into a group like that, but it could easily kill you getting out . . . not to mention it would be tough to be accepted without actually putting at least a couple of dogs in to fight. The arenas are very hard to locate unless you have someone very willing for you to find them.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
WTF?! :mad: That is the SICKEST thing I've ever seen!!!!! OMG that is soooo sick....I'm so pissed right now!! I was already furious over some neighbors of mine (I'll post a new thread for that one), but now.....grrrrr.......*furious beyond comprehension* :mad:

If you really want to find out, find someone who fights dogs, and ask to put your dog in the ring with their pit

And these people claim that they love dogs?!?! They don't love dogs; they use them. They shouldn't be allowed to own dogs.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Purr said:
I was already furious over some neighbors of mine (I'll post a new thread for that one).
Never mind....I just walked by my neighbor's house, and the dogs that they left in crates, outside, with no water :mad: , aren't in there any more. I almost called animal control, but, the woman who runs it would have put them to sleep, because she doesn't like Pit bulls :mad: . Anywho, they aren't in there now, so don't get mad, or worried about the Pitties safety :D If they dare to stick them back in those crates....I'll go tell them animal control will come pick their dogs up, fine them, and kill their dogs on top of it....

Sorry, Bogo, didn't mean to hijack your thread. :eek:

bogolove

That is ok Purr, you know I don't care.

I am still so disgusted with finding that thread. I wish there was something we could do.

bogolove

Love4Pits said:
I did a reply i was that angry.

I tried to find your post to them, but I couldn't find it. What did you say? I was going to post something, but all that would have been on my post was cursing and I don't see how that would help to educate those inbred idiots.

I actually saw on there where some inbred girl said that people should not bother posting to someone named Babs because she did not condone dog fighting and would turn anyone into authorities. We should be like the dog mafia and hunt her down.....(I really need a little devil emoticon here, one that is maybe rubbing it's hands together in a evil way.....)

I am so disgusted by those people I don't even know what to do. Let's all bombard their forum and see what they do.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
they said it would me posted the next time the site is updated. I pretty much said people like them were the reason these dogs had the reputation they did. And alot more stuff along those lines.
Their all idiots. I hope they suffer in their lives.

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
replied to it to say how sad they all r.

the think is with dog fighting it is a organised crime so other crimes will b going on drug dealing

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Bogo's right, we should all bombard their thread, and see what happens. It should be very interesting....kind of like the way we all "stick together" when someone new and not-so-nice comes along. I'm going to go and post.....*evil*

Barb04

Super Moderator
It is sick to think there are people out there that condone this, but they are there. It would be great if authorities could find all of them.

what ignorant arrogant pigs. i too will be posting on there.
i hate that kind of talk, once when bo yapped at a male work colleage he said that his german shepherd would choke on her. that was 3 months ago and i havnt spoken to him since. why do people have to even compare dogs never mind the actual fighting.
when i had ralph all the comments i ever got were do you think he'd win against a such and such. it really angers me

nedim

BassetLover** said:
what ignorant arrogant pigs. i too will be posting on there.
i hate that kind of talk, once when bo yapped at a male work colleage he said that his german shepherd would choke on her. that was 3 months ago and i havnt spoken to him since. why do people have to even compare dogs never mind the actual fighting.
when i had ralph all the comments i ever got were do you think he'd win against a such and such. it really angers me

Life is hard enough as it is, and these morons make it harder 10 fold. Not to sound sentimental but,I wish we all lived close together, it would be like harmony wouldnt it. And life would be so much easier and so care-free, just like it was intended to be.

Members online

No members online now.