Registered Lurker

Hello Everyone!!! I've been lurking and reading, really enjoying the forum and decided I should join so I can converse as well!!! I float around on another forum so I recognize some people and their pups. Anyway Chaz just feels fun and lively and a great place to learn and participate. So if it's ok with all of you, we would love to hang around.
We (my Belgian and I) call a little town in North Georgia home for the moment. I work, she relaxes, and we train and play in a variety of venues-plus we are always adding more!
So feel free to ask us questions and thanks for letting us come play! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

noludoru

Bored Now.
Hello Everyone!!! I've been lurking and reading, really enjoying the forum and decided I should join so I can converse as well!!! I float around on another forum so I recognize some people and their pups. Anyway Chaz just feels fun and lively and a great place to learn and participate. So if it's ok with all of you, we would love to hang around.
We (my Belgian and I) call a little town in North Georgia home for the moment. I work, she relaxes, and we train and play in a variety of venues-plus we are always adding more!
So feel free to ask us questions and thanks for letting us come play! :thumbsupsmileyanim:
Well, I hate to tell you this, but we're actually an elitist clique and you have to apply for membership. :p HAHA!

Seriously, welcome to chaz. We'd love to know your dogs name and see pictures?

I will offer gifts of coffee and cookies if I can be in the clique!! :lol-sign:
I am going to try to post a picture thread. They're terrible photos, all from my cell, but until I can rescue my camera from one of siblings, they'll have to do. Oh...and her name is Debit.

Members online

No members online now.