Custom Signs

I'm trying to make some extra cash and thought I'd start taking orders for custom signs. I posted an example (this is our sign in our yard) but I can put whatever you'd like on the signs.

For background, I can do either white or black styrene. The text can be whatever you'd like it to say. Letters are in professional quality vinyl and I can do most colors (red, white, green, blue, flourescent orange, metallic silver - limited quality of that available - yellow).

The signs are very durable, stand up quite well to weather and resist fading..

The sign pictured is 11 X 14 but I can do sizes that are smaller.

Signs are easily mounted using basic nails or screws.

Prices:

11 X 14 $15.00 plus shipping

8 X 10 $12.00 plus shipping

Haven't come up with prices for anything smaller, but if you'd like smaller, just PM me and we'll figure it out.

I can also do vinyl text on magnets for vehicles. No prices set for that either at the moment, but we can talk it over and come up with something.

Just some ideas based on requests I've had previously:

Hungry Dogs In Yard - No Trespassing

Please Do Not Open Gate - Dogs In Yard

Private Property - Keep Out

Please do not stick fingers through fence.

Guardian Dogs On Property - Keep Out

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
oooh as soon as i get paid i'm gonna want "Keep Gate Shut - Dogs With Wanderlust" or something to that effect. :) sumthin' cute for the INSIDE of my gate to remind the SO and the gas guy to shut it!

Dekka

Just try me..
Here its not suggested you have beware of dog signs (something your clients my wish to think about) If your dog actually bites someone you are fully liable as you 'knew' your dog was dangerous-hence the sign.

Good idea. Does it have to be text?

Does it have to be text?

I could possibly do images if they are not too detailed (shading, etc) or multicolored. If you have a graphic that you would want, you could email it to me and I can see if it's something I could work with.

Members online

No members online now.