Meet My Newest Member To My English Setter Family!

Esetters10

Drool Is Cool!
Hi everyone....

I would like to introduce to you....Admiralty's The Traveler...."Traveler"

This photo was taken by Kirsma Images back in Oct. of 2007...he was only 13 weeks old....

Here is Traveler at 6 months old and at his first show down in Des Moines, IA...

This photo was taken by Melia Photography....this is Travelers first show photo of his first point toward his AKC championship...

Here is Traveler and handler Erin Hall on the move in the ring....

Not bad for his first time in the ring....this boy can move!

Traveler is a half brother to my first litter that was born 5 years ago....my pups had wonderful movement....4 of them are AKC Champions....When I found out that BJ (Traveler's Breeder ) had bred to Jake again (Traveler's dad)....I had to have a puppy! This time I wanted an Orange boy....all my English Setters are blues...so I wanted a different color this time....

I'm very pleased and happy with Traveler....he fits into my crew perfectly...

Here is a link to Admiralty English Setters.... there you can view Traveler's mom Ava and his cousins and uncles....everyone on the site is related to Traveler....

Enjoy!

You can also view my dogs on my site linked below...

Tammie Calvert
Dreamland Setters

milos_mommy

what a gorgeous guy!

and he's our second Traveler on the board...it's kind of an unusual name to have multiples of.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
he's a gorgeous boy.........but....MY Traveler says that Traveler is a feminine name.....after all she is a Female!! :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.