Marlin Stacked 6, 10 weeks and 3.5 Months

GraceTW22

They grow so fast!!!!

Stacked at 6 weeks:

Stacked at 10 weeks:

Stacked at 3.5 months:

And his head the night before since the background and shadows make his head look awful in that shot:

Also a bonus goofy shot: Trying very very hard to be friends with mom's grumpy chi:

Locke

He is so adorable!! I can't blame the Chi for being grumpy...he's about the size of Marlin's head!

GraceTW22

Thank you everyone! He is a week shy of 4 months and already 24" and 50 pounds, and clearly not from overeating! Skinny boy. Poor grumpy chi hates everything. You can sort of see it there but marlin had just presented him a bone and was watching to see if he'd like it. He then sulked off when it didn't work. Poor guy, he just wants to be FRIENDS!

kady05

He's so handsome! I don't think he looks that skinny.. but I prefer to keep pups a bit lean ;)

I seriously need to come meet him soon.. but this nasty/cold weather we've been having is making me want to hibernate!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THat's a lot of growing really fast. Looks like the heart is as big as the puppy..Loves all your photos. Congrats on such a grand dog.

GraceTW22

Let's Be Real Though...

Thank you everyone! I think he'll do well in the ring, but here are a couple shots of how he spends most of his days:

Sleeping through an entire house of screaming fans during the Skins/Cowboys fans:

And giving his innocent "Who, Me? No, of course I would never do that!" Look :lol-sign:

Love this boy to death, even if my morning wakeup call was an enthusiastic puppy leap onto my head after three hours of sleep.

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Thats one big puppy. Going to be growing like a weed no doubt. So cute

Members online

No members online now.