anyone going to Woofstock in TO next weekend?

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
my boyfriend and i are going so we can mingle with some breeds he's never met before (and hopefully meet some new ones for me too!). he really wants to meet a Toller. and i'm sure he'd love to see some Corgis since he's very locked-on to them.

just wondering if i can expect to spot the dogs of any of you :)

Dekka

Just try me..
No, sorry. There is a JRT trial both days just north of the GTA. Hope you get to meet lots of tollers.

Though if he doesn't, take him to a local agility trial, there are usually quite a few.

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
oooh, have fun!!

we missed the French Bulldog Jamboree that was in Missisauga recently. he was heartbroken over that. he really had his heart set on rolling around with some Frenchies.

i really want to start going to some of the local events. it's a bit hard since we don't drive but i'm willing to bus/walk/bike to wherever we can get to. if for no other reason than to have something to entertain us on the cheap, or free.

we met a Toller a few weeks ago downtown, but she had a service vest/harness on so we didn't stop them beyond complimenting her.

B

Blue_Dog

I want to go to but it seems I either have to take the go train by myself and the ttc the rest of the way or not go at all. My Dad apparently would rather check out antique vehicles somewhere else than drive me to woofstock with Sam. :p

Members online

No members online now.