Superior Dogfood.... Bargain Price

I am owned and loved by 2 Golden Retriever Furbabies. They were both on Premium dogfood, namely Science Diet. I sure don't want to knock Science Diet,:rolleyes: but if you are like me and want to know EXACTLY in plain English what you are feeding your pet then I have a site for you. Paw your way on over to www.healthypetnet.com/SherriBauer I loved this food so much that I became a distributor for them! They are an all Natural dogfood.No BHA or BHT in here. Only good things like Grape Seed Extract which is an awesome Anti-Oxident. They make all kinds of pet foods and even some equestrian products too. The food is unbelievable it almost tempts me to eat it myself:D: Feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions about the site. Btw the food is formulated by a very well known Vet.

Last edited:
Superior Dogfood....Bargain Price

Roni;
I do not know a whole lot about Merrick dogfoods. The limited info I have is that they claim to be a human grade food. If that is the case, then I am sure they are fine. The health food I feed is not the only one available it just happens to be a really fantastic one.

roni

K-9 lover ;)
Thanks for the info. My 7 month old puppy has some sort of allergies. The vet believes that it is food allergies so he has me trying the Merrick. Maybe I will give yours a try. Can't hurt, might help. Right? Thanks again.

Superior Dogfood... Bargain Price

Roni;
I am sure you will find this food will help your doggie. Be sure to keep some of your old doggie food and GRADUALLY introduce to your dog. Go slowly. Any new additions to a dog's diet can cause upset tummies, especially if you just switch foods all of a sudden. We don't want that :( That is why I suggest you keep some of the old doggie food and mix the two gradually decreasing the amt. of the old doggie food until the whole diet is the new stuff. I am confident you will like our food. Let me know if you have further questions or if you want to place an order. www.healthypetnet.com/SherriBauer

Last edited:

Lynn Hall

I Love Herding Dawgs
Life's Abundance

MrBauersWife said:
Roni;
I am sure you will find this food will help your doggie. Be sure to keep some of your old doggie food and GRADUALLY introduce to your dog. Go slowly. Any new additions to a dog's diet can cause upset tummies, especially if you just switch foods all of a sudden. We don't want that :( That is why I suggest you keep some of the old doggie food and mix the two gradually decreasing the amt. of the old doggie food until the whole diet is the new stuff. I am confident you will like our food. Let me know if you have further questions or if you want to place an order. www.healthypetnet.com/SherriBauer
I tried a sample of this food and my crew wouldn't touch it barely gave it a sniff. However, I would say it is a better quality food over the Merrick that has been mentioned above!

The best foods I have found are oven baked and there are now several different companies that are making them. They are higher in digestibility vs extruded foods :eek:

www.corgilover.com/page2.html

Mordy

Quigleyfied
what's this going to be?

the battle of the multi-level marketing dog food sellers? lol

Members online

No members online now.