Whats are some little things that make you happy?

crazedACD

That moment when I am first getting up on a day I don't have to be anywhere, stretching and having all three dogs snuggled up on the bed. Yeah, that's nirvana.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
That moment when I am first getting up on a day I don't have to be anywhere, stretching and having all three dogs snuggled up on the bed. Yeah, that's nirvana.
Oh my goodness, yes. I love mornings and days where we can just be lazy and veg out

- A hot bath with a glass of wine
- My sweet boy and his love of life
- taking my bra off and changing into fuzzy pants
- soft, fuzzy socks that are good for sliding on the hardwood with
- and currently - my amaretto sour. Thanks Ben

Small compliments definitely make my day, especially with my low self-confidence.

That and being with my friends.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Mia and Summer (what? They're little things :p)

I love cuddling with the dogs at night and on lazy mornings. Mia is the cuddliest thing at those times and that's about the only chance I get.

I love just being outside on a nice day.

Going out to lunch with friends.

My nieces. Oh they are the BEST at making me smile.

Bubble baths.

New nail polish color.

A new outfit to wear.

Equinox

Big Little Things

- Phone calls from my mom <3

- The way Trent looks at me. My crazy boy can carry the gentlest expression in his eyes.

- The fact that a friend of mine can't go two consecutive days without talking to me : )

Smaller Little Things

- Music, especially discovering new music. I returned to Pandora yesterday and created a channel using my favorite songs and artists. I've been listening to it all day and have yet to a song that I don't like.

- Good coffee

- Finding inspiration for a new outfit. Additionally, clothes. Clothes always make me happy.

LindaJD

Soaking in the hot tub with a cold beer.
Seeing my granddaughter give me a big drooly smile.
Getting into my pj's after a long day at work.
Floating in the pool with dh and a margarita.
The smell of fresh cut grass.
Not having to set the alarm clock.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Books

Listening to music with my eyes closed

Strumming a guitar

Laughing with someone

Knowing someone else is enjoying a moment just as much as you are

When Chloe lays on my chest and just stares up at me

When Chloe nuzzles/snuggles up on my neck/under my chin

Hugging Violet (she's so big and huggable!)

Watching a live/acoustic performance by my favorite artist

Looking at old pictures/watching home movies

Fall leaves and a crisp breeze (if only the allergies didn't come with it)

Closing your eyes and laying in the sunshine, just feeling the sun soak into your skin

That moment after you wake up and you feel content and completely comfortable.

Puppies

Romantic movies

Sunsets

The beach, especially when it isn't crowded.

Quotes that make my heart feel good

Toller_08

- The smell of spring/summer air. I'm not sure if it has a smell to other people, but it does to me haha. It smelled summery outside last night and I instantly just felt so good and happy even in the midst of stressful things piling up.

- Hearing a catchy older song play somewhere randomly that I used to hear all the time when I was younger.

- When Journey curls up beside me and rests her head on my lap. Or when she cuddles close in bed (but then I get sad when she leaves cause she gets hot).

- Being home alone and sitting down to watch a not necessarily technically good, but 'guilty pleasure' sort of TV show or movie.

- Hanging out and doing something with my mom and knowing she's enjoying it, too. She's still my favourite person to hang out and do stuff with. I can just totally be my quirky, goofy self and not worry about anything.

- Just being outside on a nice day. Could be anything from sitting in the yard reading a good book or wandering through a park. I just love being outside.

- Watching Dance and Journey try their little hearts out when I'm shaping stuff with them, or just teaching them something in general. They're so funny and so happy and it's infectious.

- When Dance roos at me. She only roos when she's really happy and it makes me feel special haha.

- Mini roadtrips. Kind of goes along with my enjoying the outdoors, but I love going to different little towns in my province. Where I live is beautiful and I wish I got to explore it more often. That's what I did yesterday and it was just such a great, happy day.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
- a really good, creamy London Fog on a cold, rainy day.

- Skiing down a mountain

- taking my bra and pants off when I get home.

- watching my girly T.V shows

- In the morning when Teagan comes wiggling under the blankets between Tyler and I.

- Puppy breath

- New born babies

- The mountains, I honestly love where I live and the beauty that surrounds me.

- Sitting around a camp fire

- Reading a good book that I just can't put down.

Catsi

Walking through the back door knowing that, no matter what I have or have not achieved, the girls will be genuinely glad to see me. Even if it is just because they know it's time for walking.

Watching them play. It never gets old.

Hearing an old favourite on the radio, turning it up and singing to my little heart's content.

Sitting down for a cup of tea/coffee when all the chores are done. Blissful.

Receiving snail mail (that isn't junk mail or bills preferably... although I have been known to get excited about the electricity bill because I like to see if I can save on electricity just a little bit more every time. Sad)

Having friends over for dinner.

A glass of red after an exhausting day.

An overcast, rainy day where I can choice to do whatever I like. I love running in the rain. But I also like curling up in bed with a book or watching a movie. I love hot showers and comfort food after being out in the rain.

I'm sure I've got many, many more things.

Members online