Fastest dog walker in the west!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I bought Roller Blades!! lol! Now I really am the fastest dog walker in the west! I am getting fit, Gus is getting a good work out, and we can go twice as far in the same amount of time!! Lol! Everyones a winner! :D
We went out together for the first time today and Gus paid the blades no attention at all! Although I think my neighbours think i'm nutz! :D

LOL :). I've rollerbladed with my girls before but don't anymore because if they saw a squirrel they'd probably pull me down and drag me along with them - "Oh, quit complaining, there's a squirrel, girl! You won't be complaining when you're eating some squirrel stew."

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I don't have to put Gus on a leash at all here! I am very lucky in that respect! :D Gus is a secret squirrel admirer too! lol! He longs to catch one! :D

Ah, I see. Then you're safe, LOL!

I would be scared to get on roller blades with Brady. He could pull me anywhere he wanted then!
I don't like to think about what would happen if Colby saw something...but imagine a female (around 5") with long hair on rollerblades with a tan dog with a curly tail pulling her down the street, in pursuit of a squirrel. Note: girl would be screaming. ;)

candy722

I tried it before and it was scary. When they turn to another direction all of a sudden I went 360 once and then fell. After then I never did it again.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I think I would be ok even if Gus was on a leash, he is a very well mannered boy, but then again he does have his moments so maybe I wouldn't after all! lol! :D

bogolove

I had Brady in my back yard yesterday and somehow we were playing and running around and he crashed right into my legs and I went flying through the air and landed on my whole front side. I think even if I had him at a place where he could be off leash, it would still be a "Safety Hazard to Beth"

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol when I was a kid and i had my first sled dog Tosser I decided one summer it would but a good idea to tie him to the front of my bikek and tell him commands. Normal people would go on the roads normal people would wear helmet and pads. Nope not me I took Tosser back on the trail.He was just 1 year old a young boy not all that obedient so he behaved for about 15 mintutes down the trail. The he decided it was time to ignore me took off full speed over bumps and kills i was airborn many times screaming! Eventually we hit a stone and I and the bike finally seperated and I went fly and hit my head on anouther tree! i was fine he was fine but no more bike sledding!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hope your not in a hilly region..where i live is a lot like the ozarks, steeeeep hills. Going up was just fine, across the flat parts, just groovy, but oh oh down hill..oh oh too fast.. :eek: :eek: : :D

Members online