Quinn

momto8

He is already 11 wks old I can't believe it! He is such a boy lol! So rough and tumble! At the park he decided to take a short cut on recall practice and crash through bushes and scratched his little face up :( He got to go chase the bunny last weekend had a blast! He loves to run and play! Here are some pics!

momto8

they love him! Gunner and Kiley just play and play with him! Courtney finally figured out he is a beezer lol :) they are so great with him and patient and they help keep him worn out! I have never had such an energetic puppy lol! and for some reason he always has to be right on top of me!

momto8

thank you all! His ears are so funny, one day they are up the next day down then one up and one down lol!

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
He sounds like a really awesome little dude. Love the pics! I'd love to own a beezer someday... when I have acreage!

momto8

He sounds like a really awesome little dude. Love the pics! I'd love to own a beezer someday... when I have acreage!
he really is! he is so much fun and has such a great temperament! he is so smart and such a quick learner! they are well worth the wait! we waited almost 3 yrs for a beezer puppy and I'd do that wait again!

thank you everyone!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Can't believe I missed this, he is SO cute. I love ibizan hounds, they are my favorite breed, looks-wise.

Members online

No members online now.