Squirt (kitten)

I don't even know what happened. She was fine earlier yesterday, and then last night (about 3am) my brother heard her screaming, and she was behind him having a seizure. He grabbed her and ran to my mom's room and they called me (Cause I was upstairs in my mom on the other side of the house). We met at the car and rushed her to the E-vet (Which is right down the street, one of the reasons we moved in this house). They did all they could, but she didn't make it. They asked us how old she was, and were shocked to hear she was almost 5 months old. She was so tiny. Something was definitely wrong with her to not grow, and her internal organs had to have had something wrong with them.

R.I.P My sweet tiny girl.

Her story for those who don't remember:

My friend April found her, and her dead siblings, in her aunt's backyard and called me. I took her and bottle fed her. She was approx 2 weeks old when I got her (Her eyes open 2 days later).

Giny

Awww.....I'm so sorry! :( She was a cute little thing. I bet it must be hitting you hard since you raised her but because of you she had those few wonderful months. She looks so happy in the last pictures.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so terribly sorry. YOU tried everything you could. She was precious.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so very sorry. Squirt was such a pretty cat whose life ended too soon.

So sorry for your loss ... such a cute lil' sweetie. :(

Your care and bottle-feeding gave her a safe, secure, and happy life for the time she did have though ... it gave her the security and love that her siblings could not have. Not much solace when there's a loss, I know, ... but bless you for doing right by her. Her short time was happy because of you.

Members online

No members online now.