The Venting Thread

SpringerLover

Yes! Now we just need to get the cats to a point where they don't want to eat Finn, and Finn to the point where he doesn't go stupid high threshold when they hiss at him. :rolleyes: I wish I could convince all three of them to CALM THE HELL DOWN.
Thundershirts for ALL!

But seriously, I hope it works out well for you!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
My legs are not working. I provided this morning's entertainment trying to walk down the stairs after our meeting and I had to grab onto the handrail for dear life because my knees kept buckling.

And I did it all to myself. And will continue to do so.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My legs are not working. I provided this morning's entertainment trying to walk down the stairs after our meeting and I had to grab onto the handrail for dear life because my knees kept buckling.

And I did it all to myself. And will continue to do so.
I know them feels, girl.

Had major stomach problems last night, still having stomach problems this morning... and a migraine brewing too. So sitting at home watching a marathon of America's Next Top Model.

This is my life...

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I know them feels, girl.

Had major stomach problems last night, still having stomach problems this morning... and a migraine brewing too. So sitting at home watching a marathon of America's Next Top Model.

This is my life...
I sat here and tallied up everything I did last night and I'm kind of surprised I'm not completely crippled. Then again, I feel I could have done more on my hamstrings.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

Ya that's what I think might be the issue to be honest. The mechanic said it isn't a cv joint issue but I think I want to get a second opinion.

So now that I had a little cry here is my vent for today. I have three sisters. One of them lives in Delaware and plays softball for UD. She is Hawaii right now for a softball game. Ok no big deal right? Except I just found out my parents, other two sisters and one of my sisters fiancé all went to Hawaii as well to be there for her softball game. I didn't know anyone in the family was going and I sure as hell didn't get an invite. I don't understand. Am I really that much of an outcast? I thought thing were going great. I was getting along with my dad and step mom fine. I was getting along with all three sisters fine. So how come I am excluded from stuff like this? I'm not asking them to pay my way and I know I can't afford to go to Hawaii right now but that is not the point. I still wish they would have said, "hey Amber. We are all going to Hawaii to support your sister. If you and Josh can swing it, we would love for you to come." But nope. I texted my step mom to ask if I could come by this evening because I still haven't told my dad I'm moving back to NM. I wanted to tell him in person before I post it on Facebook. She responds that they are in Hawaii and won't be home. I didn't even know they were all going.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Just sick of the usual crap. So, so tired of it. I just want to take my dogs and kitties, go curl up in a cave somewhere and let time go by.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I missed my counselling appt this morning. I thought it was 2 weeks from my first one but nope, it was a week. I wrote it down wrong. So yay i get to pay for it and not have seen her. Sigh.

Plus i don't even HAVE the money to pay her because I finally got a job but it's super casual and I don't even know exactly when or how much i'm getting paid there, i just needed something NOW.

I'm currently accepting applications for a sugar daddy...

SpringerLover

I tend to forget how terrible my PMSing and periods were without the correct hormones. Until I miscalculated and had to wait a week to pick up my birth control this time. My body is telling me f-off. This has been off and on since yesterday. Ibuprofen helps somewhat but ERMAGERD! I will never let it lapse again.

Locke

I have zero weekend days off for the next month, and only had 1 Saturday off last month....what the heck? When am I supposed to spend time with my SO and friends?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I watched an entire cycle of ANTM today.

Seriously, this is what I did with my life today. I understand I was sick. But I sat on my butt and watched through a whole. season. of America's Next Top Model.

I've only ever watched like two episodes of the show before. Ever. In the entire time it's been on television.

I mean I'm watching through Numb3rs on Amazon Prime. I could have watched that. But instead I watched ANTM. And it was like I COULDN'T STOP. THEY KEPT PLAYING EPISODES. SO I KEPT WATCHING.
What. what. what.

I sat here and tallied up everything I did last night and I'm kind of surprised I'm not completely crippled. Then again, I feel I could have done more on my hamstrings.
Not to give you something to look forward to or anything, but don't be surprised if tomorrow is worse...

Equinox

It was snowing like crazy, and then it just started raining on top of that. We're moving houses and are supposed to be moved out by Sunday.

Uhh... yeah, I don't see that happening without us dying.

Seriously, this is what I did with my life today. I understand I was sick. But I sat on my butt and watched through a whole. season. of America's Next Top Model.

I've only ever watched like two episodes of the show before. Ever. In the entire time it's been on television.

I mean I'm watching through Numb3rs on Amazon Prime. I could have watched that. But instead I watched ANTM. And it was like I COULDN'T STOP. THEY KEPT PLAYING EPISODES. SO I KEPT WATCHING.
What. what. what.
This happens to me more than I want to admit :p

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I'm SO TIRED. And I feel horrible, because Abrams has only been out of his crate for about four and a half hours today, but I cannot stay awake.

Zoom

Twin 2.0

What. what. what.

Not to give you something to look forward to or anything, but don't be surprised if tomorrow is worse...
I know it will be, lol. I'm a "Second Day-er".

Please shoot me or let me drink at work tomorrow.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Zoom, I totally feel you.

The past week I've been up under cars on lifts doing oil changes, changing O2 sensors, greasing joints, ect. Then I go home and practice my fiddle. I think I'm trying to kill myself.

My arms. They want to fall off. And tomorrow I have to go buff and wax floors at my job. Joy. I also have a migraine brewing. I just doubled my dose of my bed time medicine and will hopefully sleep in a happy coma until 9am. Hopefully.

I know I'm going to be useless tomorrow. :p I seriously also haven't had a single day off since the 1st of the year. Whether I'm at work or in school or in therapy, I haven't had a single f*cking day I haven't had to leave the house. My anxiety is skyrocketing every day. I just want a day to curl up and NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL PLEASE.

Assamiea

If your car has 5" of snow on the hood and roof and a 6" squared section of no snow on your back window that is surrounded by thick snow it is not clean and shouldn't be on a major highway. Please clean your car so it's not like I'm driving through a snow storm on a clear day that is centered on my car only when I'm driving behind you .

Members online

No members online now.