The Collar Picture Thread

I LOVE that collar on Jackson!

Here's the new style of collar Bayleigh is testing for Collar Mania. I love it and these photos don't do it any justice. The green is a totally different color than it's showing up here. So soft and light. It's pretty!

JacksonsMom

I LOVE that collar on Jackson!

Here's the new style of collar Bayleigh is testing for Collar Mania. I love it and these photos don't do it any justice. The green is a totally different color than it's showing up here. So soft and light. It's pretty!

Ohhh love the look of that style! Is it a no-buckle collar?

I love this!!! I need them for my dogs!
AGREE... I want one of those too!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Okay, so I'm getting 1/2" biothane full slip tag collars from DogWalkies... and I'm having MAJOR issues choosing colors. I apologize for the huge Etsy pictures.

Harlow: I'm thinking either Sunflower Yellow or pink.

Rider: Red, orange or green.

Halp?!

Hillside

Original Twin
Okay, so I'm getting 1/2" biothane full slip tag collars from DogWalkies... and I'm having MAJOR issues choosing colors. I apologize for the huge Etsy pictures.

Harlow: I'm thinking either Sunflower Yellow or pink.

Rider: Red, orange or green.

Halp?!
You know, I'm going to contradict my fb post, but yellow would look good on Miss Boxer, too. I really still prefer the red for Rider. The orange is so.......overdone.

Romy

Taxiderpy
I love Jeni's chocolate heart... she has a new, custom braided collar with Milan hearts on it that I love even more but I don't have a good picture of it yet..

But all time favorite is obviously Snoopy's custom Spartan collar.

HOLY CRAP WHERE DID YOU GET THIS!?!?!?!

obligatory lower case

Edit: haha, I was so excited I didn't scroll down to see other people already asked you this. My family are a pack of Maniots, so that's extra super awesome to me.

meepitsmeagan

You know, I'm going to contradict my fb post, but yellow would look good on Miss Boxer, too. I really still prefer the red for Rider. The orange is so.......overdone.
Haha, I normally go with pink for her.. but I'm in LOVE with that yellow. My only hesitation is that I don't know how it would look on a fawn dog, ya know? And yeah, the orange is way overdone.. which is why I'm not sold on it even though it's my favorite color. I think Rider does look super sharp in red... thanks for deciding for me on that one! Haha.

Hillside

Original Twin
Haha, I normally go with pink for her.. but I'm in LOVE with that yellow. My only hesitation is that I don't know how it would look on a fawn dog, ya know? And yeah, the orange is way overdone.. which is why I'm not sold on it even though it's my favorite color. I think Rider does look super sharp in red... thanks for deciding for me on that one! Haha.
Stardog's Snipe is a wee bit darker than Harlow I think, but her color is yellow and she looks smashing in it. Plus, you have the black on her muzzle for it to play off of. I think Harlow could definitely rock that yellow. But yes, red is still my favorite for Rider and I'm not just saying that because red is MY favorite color. :rofl1: Neither of my dogs can pull off red, Nico's color is green and Saga's is soft pink or sometimes lavender.

meepitsmeagan

Stardog's Snipe is a wee bit darker than Harlow I think, but her color is yellow and she looks smashing in it. Plus, you have the black on her muzzle for it to play off of. I think Harlow could definitely rock that yellow. But yes, red is still my favorite for Rider and I'm not just saying that because red is MY favorite color. :rofl1: Neither of my dogs can pull off red, Nico's color is green and Saga's is soft pink or sometimes lavender.
Went off your recommendation and got yellow for Harlow and red for Rider! Harlow's current tag collar is pink, so I figured I'd branch out a little and go wit the yellow. I think you are right, I think it will play off her dark mask very well!

So excited! I've got new tags coming soon too (as soon as I get a new phone. :D)

This is coming our way very soon! Not sure how long shipping from Germany is but it shipped at the beginning of the week. We received a gift certificate in a FB contest and I just fell in love with this ribbon! If I like the quality, I'll likely get the "male" version for Pirate.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Penn has a purple& white DogWalkies collar ..fab.u.lous!! She has an orange one coming but that's because we are planning a lot of hunt trials next spring/ summer& an orange collar with a bell means she won't get shot LOL!

Love that pink collar and would look great,on my mother's standard wirehair Dackshund.
Where did you find it?.
Shipping from Europe (aka in my case,Fr)can take in bet. 5 to 7 business days(usual time) to 2 or 3 wks!.

Hillside

Original Twin
Went off your recommendation and got yellow for Harlow and red for Rider! Harlow's current tag collar is pink, so I figured I'd branch out a little and go wit the yellow. I think you are right, I think it will play off her dark mask very well!

So excited! I've got new tags coming soon too (as soon as I get a new phone. :D)
So..........did they come yet? I wanna see Harlow in that yellow!

Grab

won this for Goose in a contest last week :) She looks extra cute :)

meepitsmeagan

Got my custom order from Dog Walkies in last night. I got 1/2" biothane full slip tag collars for those of you who didn't read my whole indecisive color set above. I'm in love. Great customer service, fast for shipping from Canada, AWESOME quality so far.

DSC_0555 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Rider says it is hard to pose for pictures when there are chipmunks squeaking in the wood pile.

DSC_0533 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0520 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Harlow's Chilly Dog Great White North also came in last night. It's still quite warm to be wearing it, but I made her model.

DSC_0566 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Andddd.. bonus. Just cause she's pretty.

DSC_0570 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DJEtzel

Got my custom order from Dog Walkies in last night. I got 1/2" biothane full slip tag collars for those of you who didn't read my whole indecisive color set above. I'm in love. Great customer service, fast for shipping from Canada, AWESOME quality so far.

DSC_0555 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Rider says it is hard to pose for pictures when there are chipmunks squeaking in the wood pile.

DSC_0533 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0520 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Harlow's Chilly Dog Great White North also came in last night. It's still quite warm to be wearing it, but I made her model.

DSC_0566 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Andddd.. bonus. Just cause she's pretty.

DSC_0570 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr
Love it all!!!

Members online

No members online now.