Me and Trent, Partners In Crime

Equinox

Been MIA from the forums for about a week and have a ton of picture posting and catching up to do - nothing much going on, just a LOT of little things keeping me busy.

Here are three quick pictures of me and Trent at the beach - didn't get any good actual beach shots because I was too lazy to bring the DSLR on our 4th of July trip to the coast... and paranoid I'd drop the camera in the water. Grabbed my point and shoot last minute instead :)

Too lazy to edit out the leash, too LOL But I like these regardless

Why yes, it WAS chilly enough for a jacket. Sorry to all of you dealing with 90+ degree weather!

Partners in crime. My shirt makes me look like a pirate, but it's comfortable and I won't be apologizing for that :D

I look extremely disgruntled, but this is the best one of Trent. In my defense, I am looking directly into the sun. I don't typically look this confused.

Thanks for looking! I promise to bring the DSLR next time and get better pictures.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
So jealous of the cool weather :)

The shirt is awesome...as are Trent and you.

Those are gorgeous! Just so great! Trent is as handsome as ever and you are stunning as usual.

Equinox

Thanks so much!! I wasn't sure about posting these because I look so incredibly confused - just like me to look lost in a pile of rocks - but these are one of the few I have of the two of us! One of these days I will hand the DSLR over to my sister (after I've taught her how not to break every. single. expensive. item. ever....) and see if we can get some legitimately nice pictures together :)

You guys look so good together! Knox and I look all boney and pointy :p
Yeah well, Trent's about 5 lbs overweight right now and I don't even want to think about me. So you ma'am can shush up :p Besides that one shot of you and Enzo you have on FB (which I love), I never even get to see you.

Members online

No members online now.